Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant doing Takeaway

• 14-01-2021 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭

Are there any nice restaurants doing takeaway at the moment in the city?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

We've been frequenting la Rivista. Zuni is another one that is back open.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Seems to be a great selection. We are trying to grab one each weekend to support.

I had Truffles for the first time recently and it was great. Sharing box from Langtons was good. Roast from Zuni was fantastic. Sams do mains outside of pizza, had their pasta and it was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Thanks lads. I'll check those out. I thought Sams+ Zuni were closed?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Thanks lads. I'll check those out. I thought Sams+ Zuni were closed?

Zuni was to reopen, I think on the 11th.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I don’t think Zuni is open yet. We got takeaway from Sullivan’s Tap Room this evening and it was v good. Pizzas and burgers but in my opinion better than most places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I don’t think Zuni is open yet. We got takeaway from Sullivan’s Tap Room this evening and it was v good. Pizzas and burgers but in my opinion better than most places.

Zuni reopening this Friday morning for takeaway.

Advertisement