Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wisdom tooth trouble

• 30-12-2020 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi

My dentist recommended or rather stated i need to get a lower wisdom tooth removed (via surgeon/local procedure circa 45 mins), it has given me no trouble until yesterday, i have a pain and the gum around it feels raw. I was going to leave it until summer but unsure if i can now. Nurofen helps a bit but if anybody can recommend over the counter medication as my dentist is closed until the new year.

Also i would be going private, do i need a referral letter from my dentist - i was half thinking of trying to book an appointment today although may not be feasible with Covid around?

Any info appreciated.

Advertisement