Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

From the same American nutter who said he would kill Black Lives Matter members....
    Obie, you can bring as many of your brothers and sisters to our country as you want, but we reserve the right as American to gun them down as the trash that they are.
    I was talking to a guy tonight who told me that the US overthrew a democratically elected Iranian leader. I told him that I was in the US Air Force at the time and the Shah of Iran was our friend. In 1979 Khomenini overthrew the Shah. He started looking at his smartphone to prove he was right. I told him I lived it. That was not good enough for him. I went home because you just can't fix stupid.

The irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I ever see you I will rinse and watch the life drain out of you

Rinse and repeat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

rawn wrote: »
    Rinse and repeat?

Who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

A friends dog went missing recently.
    Hi..if everyone could do me a massive favour...sparky is gone missing.. He got out d side gate about an hour ago and I can't find him any were...he is a king Charles.. Wit a delmonte.collar with his name on it..wit 2 numbers but my number has changed since.he could b the ****** / ****** area...please ring me if u see him thank you..087*******..x

Lucky sparky, with a pineapple collar anal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

"I can understand how theirs so menny so-called fathers that don't give a flying **** about their kids ha their probably rite becouse the amount of fathers that I know that constantly go through hell just even to provide or even see their kids,so walking away could have saved their lives becouse its not easy having to constantly fight sumbody that always hav the upper hand just because ov reasons ill never know..so iff your a father that doesn't give a bollox about your kids well you could be the clever one yous always seem to be happier than the chap that goes through the madness just to see his kids.well done lads enjoy your pint,get my point??????"

This fella loves going on one, Jesus

Jesus is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

any1 want to buy copied dvds new not on dvd yet?
    £7 posted.. or any 5 or £25 posted? let me no wil have them coming up soon + new cd releases.
    all £7 each incl post or
    5for£25 posted. any much much more..

I deleted the huge list of CDs they're willing to pirate but they include such classics as Dance Nation 2011 and the Glee soundtrack (Season 4 only)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

Valentina wrote: »
    I deleted the huge list of CDs they're willing to pirate but they include such classics as Dance Nation 2011 and the Glee soundtrack (Season 4 only)

It never occurred to me the impact that torrenting would have on people who make money selling pirate movies. Those poor people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Valentina wrote: »

Did you report them to the Gardai for illegal distribution of pirated content?

Though if that's the sort of music they listen to themselves, that's probably punishment enough tbh.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Walking home earlier, there was a middle aged fella walking with bags with just a tshirt on no jacket or anything, and he looked absolutely miserable so I ran after him and gave him my hoody, didn't fit but it at least covered his arms. Then further on I ran into a very old woman walking with bags and she could clearly barely carry them, so I walked her home carrying her bags. And now I'm just sad thinking of all the people in this country that need help but don't get it

Smug, self-satisfied claptrap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

"2 good looking French birds on me luarse home I need the help of 1 of my cultured well educated/travelled who knows their lingo, to help me chat them up How do you say; "Would yeh like some Irish in yeh luv"!??"

Mother of God:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Rippington

"2 good looking French birds on me luarse home I need the help of 1 of my cultured well educated/travelled who knows their lingo, to help me chat them up How do you say; "Would yeh like some Irish in yeh luv"!??"

To think there are hundreds more like them out there everyday to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭WarZ

someone inform Luas central control that there is a tosser about to humiliate our country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"This time Saturday I will be walking down the isle to marry the love of my life. Together since we were 14 and been thru it all babe...hashtag eternitty. Hope everyone is looking forward to it. This has been my dream since I was weigh high, the dress is fit for a princess and I'm gonna be the princess in it. And if that wasnt enough we only have to wait 4 more months to meet are little angel. Exciting times or what!!!!! Cant wait to see you all, take loadsa piccies and remember to share on FB. #family #shotgunwedding #dress #princess #nuptals #princessbride

Yes, she did just "hashtag" shotgun wedding.
    I nearly fell off the sofa when I spotted that.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

fussyonion wrote: »
    "This time Saturday I will be walking down the isle to marry the love of my life. Together since we were 14 and been thru it all babe...hashtag eternitty. Hope everyone is looking forward to it. This has been my dream since I was weigh high, the dress is fit for a princess and I'm gonna be the princess in it. And if that wasnt enough we only have to wait 4 more months to meet are little angel. Exciting times or what!!!!! Cant wait to see you all, take loadsa piccies and remember to share on FB. #family #shotgunwedding #dress #princess #nuptals #princessbride

Yes, she did just "hashtag" shotgun wedding.
    I nearly fell off the sofa when I spotted that.

Nothing says "I love you" like hashtags.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

how high is weigh high??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

#Just #want #to #wish #my #best #friend #a #huge #big #happy 21st birthday 🎉🎂🎈🎁🍹🍸 Your the #best #friend anyone could ask for😘 I would be lost without you ❤ Myself and *** are so lucky to have you as our #Bae 💖 Can't wait to celebrate with you the weekend🍸🎵🍹🍷🎶🎁🎀 It's going to #be amazing and you deserve everything single bit of it and to be spoilt rotten 💗💗 #Love #you #millions 😘😘 xxxxxxxxxx

Sweet jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

how high is weigh high??

It's as high as are little angel. #walkindowntheisle

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That_Guy wrote: »
    Sweet jesus.

Well at least the spellings are correct :D

*apart from your/you're

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

'So if uv something to say say it to my face u no were I am try twist storys into to my face I never botherd with no one never did bitches be trippn big time all they do its love to trive on trouble fake people make up there own fake twisted storys lol'

'So keep it out off yer mouths n don't worry bout my life r my business must really bother people been happy'

'Watching the minions DVD at this hour of the morning not just once but 2wice thers no need of it of that I'm already drove mad a metal mad lil minion drove mad so ye can **** off and just dont bothet annoying me this day because wen I start I will not stop n i mean it i dont hav to sit and take no one **** the only thing thats holding me bk r my 3 beautiful kids because there are my life my world my everything y risk dem for anyone that's all ye want n wud love I'm a mother not an animal r robber so cop on to the childish ways n lies worry bout yer own life's but had a lovely chat wit my man I'm ain't gonna worry about a thing cause every lil thing is gona be alright and I'm singing don't worry lol he puts a smile on my face just to hear his voice loves the bones of him ellie fightn wit me for the fone screaming for him god love den leejay starts and then dey kills each other lol XxxxX'

Sweet jesus.

Wrong. It's #sweet #Jesus

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well at least the spellings are correct :D

"Your the best friend" says differently. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

"Your the best friend" says differently. ;)

Had just edited post to say that !!

fima wrote: »
    'So keep it out off yer mouths n don't worry bout my life r my business must really bother people been happy'

For someone so happy she's really angry... Especially at the Minions DVD... Which seems to be the crux of her anger issues??
    'Watching the minions DVD at this hour of the morning not just once but 2wice thers no need of it of that I'm already drove mad a metal mad lil minion drove mad so ye can **** off and just dont bothet annoying me this day because wen I start I will not stop n i mean it i dont hav to sit and take no one **** the only thing thats holding me bk r my 3 beautiful kids because there are my life my world my everything y risk dem for anyone that's all ye want n wud love I'm a mother not an animal r robber so cop on to the childish ways n lies worry bout yer own life's but had a lovely chat wit my man I'm ain't gonna worry about a thing cause every lil thing is gona be alright and I'm singing don't worry lol he puts a smile on my face just to hear his voice loves the bones of him ellie fightn wit me for the fone screaming for him god love den leejay starts and then dey kills each other lol XxxxX'

'So if uv something to say say it to my face u no were I am try twist storys into to my face I never botherd with no one never did bitches be trippn big time all they do its love to trive on trouble fake people make up there own fake twisted storys lol'

I can't help rapping that as I read it. I'm already drove mad, a metal mad, lil minion drove mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Posting selfies becoz you're full of yourself �������� ‪#‎selfiewhore‬ ‪#‎shamelessselfie‬ ‪#‎dontcare‬ ‪#‎photography‬ ‪#‎photoshoot‬ ‪#‎blondehair‬ ‪#‎pixiehair‬ ‪#‎fauxhawk‬ ‪#‎shorthairdontcare‬ ‪#‎smokeyeyes‬ ‪#‎whiteyes‬ ‪#‎handm‬ ‪#‎harness‬ ‪#‎harnessbra‬ ‪#‎lace‬ ‪#‎black‬ ‪#‎lingere‬ ‪#‎blacklace‬ ‪#‎urbandecay‬ ‪#‎nars‬ ‪#‎esteelauderdoublewear‬ ‪#‎esteelauder‬ ‪#‎dstudios‬"

STAHP.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

rawn wrote: »
    "Posting selfies becoz you're full of yourself �������� ‪#‎selfiewhore‬ ‪#‎shamelessselfie‬ ‪#‎dontcare‬ ‪#‎photography‬ ‪#‎photoshoot‬ ‪#‎blondehair‬ ‪#‎pixiehair‬ ‪#‎fauxhawk‬ ‪#‎shorthairdontcare‬ ‪#‎smokeyeyes‬ ‪#‎whiteyes‬ ‪#‎handm‬ ‪#‎harness‬ ‪#‎harnessbra‬ ‪#‎lace‬ ‪#‎black‬ ‪#‎lingere‬ ‪#‎blacklace‬ ‪#‎urbandecay‬ ‪#‎nars‬ ‪#‎esteelauderdoublewear‬ ‪#‎esteelauder‬ ‪#‎dstudios‬"

STAHP.

#telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

Wrong. It's #sweet #Jesus

#telpis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

I can't help rapping that as I read it. I'm already drove mad, a metal mad, lil minion drove mad!

Watching minions, middle of the morning, Bob Marley wailing in the background. Insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

This started out sensibly but quickly went downhill:

"My Friends on Facebook. I have been noticing this for quite sometime now but now it's been confirmed... Please if you see any photos of Children or Animals or old people asking you to Put Amen ....Please don't ... If you notice, as I have, that these posts are all from foreign men and women who are hacking your Facebook if you comment Amen. I'm so grateful to the person who I found out this from... please beware of these scams... Google it and you will find out more if you need too....."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... den leejay starts...
    I may be reading this wrong (because... well, you know), but is that a kid's name?

Seriously?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement