Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Riding a horse forwards into a contact

• 23-07-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Found this online too, thought it worth a share. "Riding a horse forwards into a contact" Human simulation exercise to practise by experienced French classical influenced riding instructor. Required: 2 people, one person is the 'horse', the other the rider.

"I put the reins round their front where they hold the reins in their hands out straight but with a bent elbow. I then take hold of the reins behind them and pull at the same time as push my hand in the centre of their backs. We then discuss their reaction and feelings."

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

ell wrote: »
    Found this online too, thought it worth a share. "Riding a horse forwards into a contact" Human simulation exercise to practise by experienced French classical influenced riding instructor. Required: 2 people, one person is the 'horse', the other the rider.

"I put the reins round their front where they hold the reins in their hands out straight but with a bent elbow. I then take hold of the reins behind them and pull at the same time as push my hand in the centre of their backs. We then discuss their reaction and feelings."

Thoughts?

I've seen it. They still use it in France. But its more a style someone would use to show you how to do something.

They will do something similar on your body.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Have you got a link to where you found it? Would make for interesting reading.

Advertisement