Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Insurance query

• 03-05-2019 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭

Just trying to figure out the best insurance (personal and public liability) for my daughter and her pony. I was looking at what is offered to Irish Pony Club Member and BHS Gold Membership. And recommendations based on what you have would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

For when we had our horse we used the BHS membership but as far as I can remember it was third party only, maybe there is private insurance for personal injury but I never seen any

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Just trying to figure out the best insurance (personal and public liability) for my daughter and her pony. I was looking at what is offered to Irish Pony Club Member and BHS Gold Membership. And recommendations based on what you have would be great

I am not sure if this is helpful or not but i will put it here anyway. I am sure other people with more experience can help. :)

https://www.allianz.ie/pet-insurance/horse-rider/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I am not sure if this is helpful or not but i will put it here anyway. I am sure other people with more experience can help. :)

https://www.allianz.ie/pet-insurance/horse-rider/

Looked so promising, a quick click later:
    After 10 year providing Horse & Rider Insurance we have made the difficult decision to discontinue this product on the 30th September 2018.

Thanks for the link, I'll check other insurance companies also to see if they do something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Thanks for the link, I'll check other insurance companies also to see if they do something similar.

Sorry OP Good luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭isaos

Keep us posted if you don't mind, I'm quite interested too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

A targeted ad for me based on search queries landed a link to www.wexfordinsurance.com in gmail.
    Wexford Insurances are appointed/approved brokers to SJI, AIRE, HAI, Irish Pony club, IMHA & IMFHA & more. In addition we have an agreement from the insurers to extend a discount for these Equine Associations on equestrian insurance products.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wardy24

A targeted ad for me based on search queries landed a link to in gmail.

I'm with these. Beat the 2nd best quote by 600euro. Definately worth a ring even if you are happy with your current insurance.

Advertisement