Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

on campus accomadation.

• 15-10-2007 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

i am mainly talking here about uni of ulsters accomadation but feel free to post about ure accomadation.

i am living in on campus accomadation in jordanstown campus and it is like a prison, there is quite literally one way in and one way out, it is terrible.

i was just wondering is all other on campus accomadation like this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

regob wrote: »
    i am mainly talking here about uni of ulsters accomadation but feel free to post about ure accomadation.

i am living in on campus accomadation in jordanstown campus and it is like a prison, there is quite literally one way in and one way out, it is terrible.

i was just wondering is all other on campus accomadation like this

Whats wrong with one way in and out :confused:

I would have thought this is for security reasons. Its the same at Elms Village, but I dont have a bad word to say about it. No non-residents allowed in after 11 but for insurance and security reasons I cant blame them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

elms has great accomadation, but what i mean about one way in and one way out is that for all the people who are living in halls they all have to us the same entrance and same exit, i.e one entrance for everybody

the concierge in jordanstown are also **************

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

The place can't be that bad, if you have concierges!

by concierges i mean security guards and trust me mate its bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

trust me mate its bad
    these are the best unis by far in northen ireland, republic of ireland and any where else in the world

Interesting.

Ibid wrote: »
    Interesting.

i understand wat your saying, the unis are amazing the oncampus accomadation is great except for one small factor which is that the concierges are **********

Advertisement