Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why is miriam o callaghan regarded as a sex symbol ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

No matter what age ya are she's hot in comparison to the rest of RTE. I mean Maura Derrane and Blathnaid Ni Hag? Jaysus. It's between Miriam and Sharon Ni Bheolain for the RTE Hot Bird of the Year award.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

She's got that milf thing going on - how many women her age look that good, nevermind women who've had that many kids?! I'm not a dude or a lesbian but I nearly would ya know...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Considering the rest of the ahem..... ' talent ' at RTE, she is rightly considered a sex symbol, not to mention she has aged well, unlike a lot of other women her age.

That and she probably looks better than some women more than half her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Not much choice in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd screw the fanny off her given the opportunity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Some photos don't show her in the best light, eg

(I believe the photo was taken at the premiere of Harry Potter and the Wizard's Sleeve.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

orourkeda wrote: »
    I'd screw the fanny off her given the opportunity

Ha ha.

I wouldn't give her one with yours !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

bonerm wrote: »
    Some photos don't show her in the best light

Some? More like all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Miriam is a babe, especially when she's giving that eye to the lads she's interviewing on Prime Time.

Give me her any day over the average good-looking woman in her 20s, and all the insecurities and superficialities she brings. Women in their 30s and 40s usually tend to have more depth and confidence, and confidence is super sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I think shes starting to get decidedly crusty these days. I always thought she was a hot MILF, but the last couple of years shes starting to get abit wrinkly. Ah, still would though :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement