Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SkiWelt Area pass Vs Kitzbuehler Super Ski Pass

• 27-08-2019 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Hi gang,

As someone who's planning a first time trip to Söll, I'm just looking for first hand guidance on whether there's enough skiing in the SkiWelt alone for red/black confident skiers (or is that a ridiculous question)?

Am I right in assuming that splashing out the extra for the super ski pass would be a waste of time?

I've been to Mayrhofen the last 2 years and loved getting the train/bus up and down the valley to try the different ski areas. Just wondering am I missing out on some easily accessed must dos by not getting the super ski pass?

Thanks guys 😀

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Hi gang,

As someone who's planning a first time trip to Söll, I'm just looking for first hand guidance on whether there's enough skiing in the SkiWelt alone for red/black confident skiers (or is that a ridiculous question)?

Am I right in assuming that splashing out the extra for the super ski pass would be a waste of time?

I've been to Mayrhofen the last 2 years and loved getting the train/bus up and down the valley to try the different ski areas. Just wondering am I missing out on some easily accessed must dos by not getting the super ski pass?

Thanks guys ��

SkiWelt is plenty big for a week and you can top up a day in Kitz if you want easily enough. The only thing you have to watch out for is not getting stranded in some of the other towns at the end of the day or you will be forking out 50 quid for a taxi.

Advertisement