Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pass the mince pies- Christmas Chat Thread Part Deux

Options
1323324325326327329»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sorry but do people actually make these? I'd have it all eaten :D

I think it's new this year. You'll probably see it in supermarkets. They did a chocolate house in the past for Christmas.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sorry but do people actually make these? I'd have it all eaten :D

Same here there wouldn’t be enough pieces Left to fly :D

I bought a bar of Areo on Friday and realised it was a Festive Edition!
    119629367_2746246782364592_7140641994546989150_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mhPe47cXJ_0AX9C-I83&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=50385fdf741d7eebb82436fa5167da42&oe=5F8C7A99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

^Did you check the date,probably from last year^ :)

Yep the date on the aero is good!

Also, I just saw a pop up ad for DPD looking for driver fro Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Jude13

Oh my god, that sleigh!!! I must have it. A lad in work had his first kid and decided to hand out bags of sweets to everyone in the office. Its a thing here, when its your birthday you buy stuff, come back from leave and you better bring in chocolates/sweets. Weird but nice. Anyway the bags had QS in them!!

I also have to make a standing apology, my sentence structure and typing are a mess. The last post has 'takend' instead of "taken" in it. Though the majority of my work is writing, and ensuring what I write is factually correct, I am smashing out these posts as quickly as possible firstly as I am busy, secondly my screen is visible for all to see, thirdly I tend to frown when we have tight deadlines and someone is on the sports pages*, so I don't want to be a hypocrite. (*Checking scores the odd time is grand, sitting there for a prolonged period when the deliverable people are waiting on will mean others need to work late or weekends is not. I don't like being a grown up)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

New chat thread set up, name to be edited :)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058115433

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement