Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Power Rangers fighting game..

• 12-03-2019 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Was watching the most recent footage of the new Power Rangers fighting game.

Graphically it looks ok’ish but gameplay looks fun as hell.

Justin Wong involved too so should be interesting.

Between this, Sam Sho and MK11 it really is a great time to be a fighting game fan.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah there fighting games popping up every where :)

So far PR looks like a cheaper Marvel 3, gameplay wise. We can but wait and see!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

For anyone interested this dropped this morning on PS4.

€20 for the base game.
    €15 for the season pass.
    €40 for the “deluxe” edition which looks to give you **** all more of anything that the season pass gives you.

I just bought the base game.

l’ll probably pick up the season pass later. Might even go on sale depending on game sales.

€20 to give it a go is not a bad price. Looks fun from the footage I’ve watched.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's supposed to be a broken mess but fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's a blockstring ToD.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

And 8.5f input lag.

• Advertisement

It's supposed to be a broken mess but fun!

It’s definitely a broken mess buuut it’s fun as fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BOON90

LOOKS GOOD

€9.99 in the psn sale

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I got this yesterday. The gameplay is really fun. But there is no life online at all. Get a few online games but wait times were crap. Did the story and some arcade and I am loving it. Big lack of content.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Sorry just as a follow up on the last post, this is kind of based from the mobile power rangers game and what I think a great idea would be is if the in-line was not real time PVP but you fight other people’s avatars. Game like the mobile version and marvel contest of champions do this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement