Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Cars 2

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Downloaded the lastest update on PS4.

Anyone notice the tyre pressure indicators changing to zero decimal places? Ie it shows a value of 1 or 2 instead of eg 1.40 or 2.01 etc. So annoying.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Bought this MONTHS ago but made the error of buying it at same time as another game so still haven't got around to playing it. Going to install it tonight - heard its very difficult though and you need to put in dedicated hours to be rewarded, which I don't have a whole pile of !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Bought this MONTHS ago but made the error of buying it at same time as another game so still haven't got around to playing it. Going to install it tonight - heard its very difficult though and you need to put in dedicated hours to be rewarded, which I don't have a whole pile of !

If you're using a wheel then this video will help you on your way.
    It was made by an SMS dev and he gives some great info on how to dial in the ffb.

https://youtu.be/osoxynF0wYw

Apologies if the link doesn't work properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭Darwin

@Titzon, that's a great find. Looks like there is a whole suite of videos made on all aspects relating to PCars 2. Haven't played it in months, must dive back in again.

• Advertisement

Veloce wrote: »

It's out right now, I got it last night. Mugello all the way.

It's out right now, I got it last night. Mugello all the way.

Excellent. Thanks

Downloaded the Ferrari expansion pack. Love the Fiorano circuit. Only had a quick test drive in the 458 Speciale A and the f12 TDF - class machines.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

If you're using a wheel then this video will help you on your way.
    It was made by an SMS dev and he gives some great info on how to dial in the ffb.

Apologies if the link doesn't work properly.

Have you a wheel you would recommend? She's always looking for ideas for presents for me as apparently I'm difficult to buy for - that could be an ideal one for upcoming birthday!

Have you a wheel you would recommend? She's always looking for ideas for presents for me as apparently I'm difficult to buy for - that could be an ideal one for upcoming birthday!

That's a tricky question tbh. I've never used one, but most people would probably recommend a Logitech G29 for the PS4 or G920 for the Xbox1 as a decent starter wheel.
    They're based on older ffb tech but they're supposed to be well put together.

I've always used Fanatec or Thrustmaster wheels myself, but they're probably a bit too expensive to start off with in case you don't like using a wheel.

Thrustmaster make a wheel called the T150 that is equivalent to the Logitech but the stock pedals it comes with aren't as good as the Logitech, and you don't get a shifter. The wheel itself is supposed to be better though.

I live out in Bettystown, you're more than welcome to pop out anytime and have a go of my setup to see if it suits you. Just shoot me a PM and we can sort something out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement