Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend gets excited about seeing her ex

• 04-05-2018 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

My girlfriend of just over 2 years is pregnant and lives with me which is great on all counts...
    But I seem to have a problem with the way she is with her ex, they have been split up for around 6 or 7 years, they have a son that is 12 (that also lives with me) and I get on great with him most of the time... what is really getting to me is that whenever comparisons are made by her between him and I he always seems to come out on top in her opinion!! Also when she has to meet him every second weekend for him to take their son for the weekend she seems in really great form for the day of them meeting but after she gets home from the meet it's like all of her spirit has vanished and is very quiet and often spends time just staring into space, when I ask her how she is, she says things like "I've just faded and feel really tired" I understand that she is pregnant of course but she's not like this every other day, so I explain what I notice and tell her how I feel then we end up having an argument or there's bad feelings with us...
    Am I just being paranoid here??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

To be honest OP what you are describing doesn’t sound too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

jk23 wrote: »
    To be honest OP what you are describing doesn’t sound too good.

...or a lifehack

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

She's pregnant, there f'n crazy at the best of times let alone when pumping with hormones.
    Don't poke the beast as they say go for a pint instead.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Please use the thread posted in Personal Issues / Relationship Issues
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=106915767

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement