Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quitmeter

Options
  • 08-01-2007 6:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

www.quitmeter.com

It'll help you keep track of how much you've not smoked and saved. Very good when you need to find reasons not to smoke. Even patiently watching the euros tick up can distract you from not smoking. Well, maybe not but it might work...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Native Tongue

Hmmm weird....I put in my quit date (1 Jan 2007 00:00:00) and it tells me I've been off the cigs 1932 weeks, 2 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes, 23 seconds...that I haven't smoked 270,521 cigarettes and I've saved €94,682.35! I fecking wish!!!

Good idea though, might make my own quit meter. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

handy

Advertisement