Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wedding guest outfit Dublin City Centre

• 13-06-2019 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    Im looking for suggestions for some boutiques in Dublin City Centre for a dress for a family wedding. Not overly keen on Coast, Ted Baker etc, looking for something a bit different.
    Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Folkster? Or look in the department stores like Arnotts? They carry some nice labels from across Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

Try Carousel. My wife loves that place, She bought one there before for a wedding. Depending on the type of wedding I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭millie35

Pamela Scott on Grafton St have a good selection of dresses suitable for a wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Oh, and Costume is a fabulous boutique in Dublin. I also like Seagreen in Monkstown/Renalagh although their stuff is pricey.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got a beautiful dress for a wedding in Mango last year, the Henry St store has a much wider selection than Arnotts or Blanchardstown. They're also good for jumpsuits.

In Brown Thomas there's some nice labels like Maje, Sandro and Rixo, a bit on the pricey side but not by much compared to some stuff in Ted Baker these days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement