Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommended

Options
  • 01-06-2019 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi , not bigger reader but would like to start reading more but not sure where to start. Any books I've read recently have been sporting ones. My favourite been lost soul Eamon McGee, dub sub confedtial, the club.
    Would like to start reading fiction. Not sure if makes much difference but favourite shows ah the wire, man high castle, sons of anarchy, the shield, west wing. Appericate any recommendations

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Blinky Plebum

The Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly is excellent. I've only read the first 5 so far but they are all brilliant and they are easy to read.

The Black Echo is the first one of these.

Advertisement