Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapper wanted to work on a song (fee)

• 30-01-2019 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am setting up a project, and I am looking for a rapper to work with me.
    What I would need is:

- Writing the Lyrics for the song. You will receive a theme and the lyrics has to mention specific words, and follow a specific style.

- Recording in my studio. A basic beat will be provided to record the lyrics over it. It will be further produced after the recording to the final form. There is a fully equipped studio available in north Dublin that the artist will need to attend (1-2 hours session). No remote sessions / recording.

I will agree on a fee for exclusivity on the recording via a contract. Song will not be released in streaming services, but it will be used in broadcasts. It will be unaccredited.

If you are interested please send a pm with the following:

- Sample(s) of your song, or just vocals.
    - The fee you require to execute the above tasks.

Further context shall be provided after initial contact and interest.

Thank you,
    Kind regards,
    Bill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sacha2016

Hi Bill

I am a rapper/songwriter/producer and would be interested in this project or any future projects, I have sent you a P.M, and look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks
    Steve

Advertisement