Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Series 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

No movement on two devices...

Have 2 devices myself also, phone going fine but very little movement on PC. I find if I wait a few mins and copy & paste the link into a new tab it moves the circle along.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'm magically in on my PC browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just got in and got 4 Cat 7s together. Keep the faith people, make sure you don't refresh as that will dump you out of the queue

I'm magically in on my PC browser.

Happy days! Let me know if you get sorted. My circle is only about halfway round. Sickened I didn't get on earlier but nearly forgot altogether here at work.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Just got in and got 4 Cat 7s together. Keep the faith people, make sure you don't refresh as that will dump you out of the queue

Was there much of a choice?

• Advertisement

Was there much of a choice?

I couldn't choose specific seats, i gave how many seats I wanted and selected a category, it choose seats for me from there. All categories were still available for 4 seats together for what its worth.

I reckon there's lots still up for grabs the servers are just overloaded atm

Done, got two CAT 5.

I couldn't select the seat but thankfully I could select the category. Section 528, the only concern might be they are up quite high...

Done, got two CAT 5.

I couldn't select the seat but thankfully I could select the category. Section 528, the only concern might be they are up quite high...

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/

View from my seat available here. Stadium looks amazing, I'd say there won't be a bad seat in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kevin7

I'm also in the queue here since about 9:50 on one browser and 10:01 on another. Blue circles slowly filling up...about 90% of the way around now!

Fingers crossed. Will be hoping to get something in Cat4...its been a long wait and not feeling too optimistic now.

ScummyMan wrote: »
    https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/

View from my seat available here. Stadium looks amazing, I'd say there won't be a bad seat in the house

Hmm, I have tickets for Row 47 of Area 258.
    That map goes as high as Row 28. :pac:

• Advertisement

kevin7 wrote: »
    I'm also in the queue here since about 9:50 on one browser and 10:01 on another. Blue circles slowly filling up...about 90% of the way around now!

Fingers crossed. Will be hoping to get something in Cat4...its been a long wait and not feeling too optimistic now.

Still waiting myself. I'm in 5 different queues and they've all been stuck between 80-90% of the way for about 15 mins now. Had steady progress before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

This is a pretty ****e system to be fair

Looking for cat 2/3/4 myself (ideally cat 3) but I just saw on this that cat 3 is also in the upper stands in the middle. Would be fairly disappointed to get those.
    0ap3000001031556.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

s8n wrote: »
    This is a pretty ****e system to be fair

Dreadful. Would be nice if they included some sort of feature to ping you when you reach the front of the queue or something. Keep checking the bloody tab every 2-3 minutes.

Hmm, I have tickets for Row 47 of Area 258.
    That map goes as high as Row 28. :pac:

Think you're sat on the roof :P

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kevin7

I finally got in to the site just now..browser was in the queue all that time without a refresh. However...no tickets available in any section :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What a joke. I've had the tab open for 1h 43m

d22063638a0d2c6ec496cd6a314598d6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Terrible system. Tabs open for hours, different devices. Still couldn't get in no matter what I tried. Was really hoping to get even a single ticket for the Bears game as I've been a fan for over a decade.

Very disappointed. If anyone has a spare, please let me know.

Ah jesus. Got in finally about 10 mins ago and no 2 tickets together available anywhere. Joke. On since 9.56.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Apologies, never checked back to the thread and only saw BPB's pm. Mine arnt any use to him anyway, he needs 2 adult tickets. Got an adult and an u16 one this year. Think they are £50 and £25. Area 518, Row 12

Had club wembley last year , they were £100 each or so. but Wasnt pushed about outlaying £400 this time round. He'll enjoy it from a bit further up anyway.:)

PM sent if you still have these... I'll gladly take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

s8n wrote: »
    Can anyone let me know, will individual game tickets go on sale next ?

Only interested in Bears and Raiders

Wembley - Single game tickets will go on sale Tuesday June 25 at 10am via ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

Spurs - Single game tickets will go on sale Thursday June 27 at 10am via ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Flights and Hotel booked for Rams game now, looking forward to it.

Ticketmaster is a nightmare of a site lads, why another company doesn't try to muscle in on their monopoly of ticketing with a far superior setup is beyond me.

The WHL season ticket sales was a disaster and a half. The whole season ticket setup needs to be reviewed, everyone that missed out today needs to gamble with single games tickets forever more now essentially.

Loughc wrote: »
    Flights and Hotel booked for Rams game now, looking forward to it.

Ticketmaster is a nightmare of a site lads, why another company doesn't try to muscle in on their monopoly of ticketing with a far superior setup is beyond me.

The WHL season ticket sales was a disaster and a half. The whole season ticket setup needs to be reviewed, everyone that missed out today needs to gamble with single games tickets forever more now essentially.

That's the worst thing about missing out. Very few won't renew next year or any other year so we're stuck in that lottery from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭Jofspring

The system was terrible but luckily I got them. I had a laptop and phone open. Laptop was showing half loaded, phone was showing nothing. Then about 5 minutes later the laptop was still half loaded and the phone had actually got in and was letting me pick a category. Section 252 so behind the goals. Obviously a long the sides would have been fantastic but they were pretty expensive.

Loads up on that Facebook page by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Jofspring wrote: »

What's the Facebook page?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭Jofspring

moneyman wrote: »
    Jofspring wrote: »

What's the Facebook page?

Thanks.

2019 NFL London Games UK Fans Ticket Exchange is the name of the group.

Sounds like I was one of the lucky ones.
    Fingers crossed it works out for ye in the single game sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

What airport is best for getting to White Hart Lane? Not that familiar with London and just from google maps they all seem to take in and around the same amount of time but I'm sure some are a lot easier than others. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Gents I have a couple of tickets to sell, face value of course, haven't got the exact details to hand but will stick them up this evening.

They'll be for the last game, Jags/Texans, we renewed our season tickets from last year. They're some flavour of premium seat, we were very impressed last year anyway. I think they were the £114+booking ones from memory but I'll stick up the exact cost later.

Advertisement