1. Predict the IMT, mean temperature at five locations in Ireland (Claremorris, Casement, Mullingar, Oak Park, Shannon) for July, 2019. The 1981-2010 "normal" value is 15.3 deg C.
2. Predict the MAX temperature at any regularly reporting Met-E station as reported in the Monthly Summary (and daily in the "yesterday's weather" section of their website), during July.
3. Predict the MIN temperature during July (see 2 above for overview).
4. Predict the PRC (rainfall at this time of year) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at eleven locations, namely Ballyhaise, Cork, Malin Head, Belmullet, Cork, Johnstown Castle, and the five locations for the IMT (section 1 above), during July.
5. Predict the SUN (sunshine) as a percentage of normal values (1981-2010) at six locations, Belmullet, Casement, Dublin, Shannon, Cork and Valentia, during July.
6. BONUS ... What will be the highest minimum temperature at any location that reports on the met.ie website daily, and at which station? (normal overnight lows in July are around 10-12 C, in a typical July there might be some spells with warmer minima in the 15-17 range, 19-20 could be considered exceptional).
Entries for myself and NormaL follow.
MTC __________ 15.8 _ 27.8 _ 3.5 _ 105 _ 105 ___ 18.2 Phoenix Park
NormaL _______ 15.3 _ 27.5 _ 3.0 _ 100 _ 100 ___ 17.5 loc'n points by climatology
Sorry this was posted a bit later than usual, will see if the response justifies any leniency on late penalties which will kick in on Wednesday 1st of July, at 0300h.