Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ge money-car finance

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mARK hARTLEY

R.O.R wrote: »
    GE Money
    31/36 Golden Lane 8 Co. Dublin

(1890)551504
    or
    01 478 0000
    Thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I can confirm CU are the way forward if you need a car loan at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Some really bad information here regarding the Half payment on a HP, I would tell anybody to consult the document as its not as straight forward as that. If you hand the car back after paying more than half you might be legally bound to still clear the remain amount of the loan when the car is sold at auction. be very careful with importnat financial and legal information given out on sites like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

g e money are a joke a mistake by them and it was that they were sendin me out letters
    everyweek for 2 months after i got fed up ringin and emailing them......get this, they sent me a bill ontop of my monthly repayments for an xtra 106.61e for these letters and der excuse?????? i should of made a better effort to contact them.....i have 3 payments left at 185e and thats all them feckers will get.......BLOODY CHEEK....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Never again am i going to go with GE, I only went with them when TSB wouldn't give me one. So i went with them, i missed one payment and the amount of Charges they slap on me took it up to 400 euro's. i asked them to send me out all the Info of payments i made, i they were taken out 295, 159 euros of that was on the interest rate. what a JOKE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 saanco

i got car finance from ge money on my ex girlfriend's name ,repayments are going from her account and i am paying into her account. we are not in good terms now , she said to me she is not going to pay them anymore and going to fill out form which says that they can repossess the car . i tried to contact ge money to repay only 2 installments left but they dont listen to me , say that they only talk with account holder, i want to pay the rest amount but they dont want from me. can she ask them to repossess my car even i can clear the amount or what , please help ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

saanco wrote: »
    i got car finance from ge money on my ex girlfriend's name ,repayments are going from her account and i am paying into her account. we are not in good terms now , she said to me she is not going to pay them anymore and going to fill out form which says that they can repossess the car . i tried to contact ge money to repay only 2 installments left but they dont listen to me , say that they only talk with account holder, i want to pay the rest amount but they dont want from me. can she ask them to repossess my car even i can clear the amount or what , please help ?
    Who owns this car?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Anan1 wrote: »
    Who owns this car?

I'd say the bank, until the loan is settled :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

If the loan is under her name and car under your name no they can not take it off you as far as they can see they don't know who you are by her filling out a form to take the car the only car they will take is her cR as it's under her name so as far as they see it you got that car under the loan we gave you

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

if there is only 2 payments left der is no fecking way they will take the car back......if u have 2/3s of the payments pay off legally they cant take the car back....get a female friend to ring them in ur x's name????? and ask were to send last 2 payments via check or creditcard?????? i worked for a car fiance company parttime.. and trust me if 2/3s are paid off u av nowt to worry bout....and even if ur x says to them reposses it they wont with only 2 payments left.......pm for more info to help, not posting it here m8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Got a GE loan a few years ago at about 7.5 percent. After 12 months they jacked the rate up to 11.5 percent... no warning, no comeback. I immediately moved it over to MBNA at a fixed 7.4 percent and havent looked back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Have you got bank details for GE money? You can deposit money into this account and leave a reference. You need your agreement number. It takes up to 28 days to clear. It is a Bank of Ireland account so you can walk into any boi branch to make the payment. Until it clears, it is deemed not paid tho so only use as a last resort.

If you have the agreement number, the easiest option is to ring ge money, pay by laser and write down the auth code they give you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 saanco

Anan1 wrote: »
    Who owns this car?

i own the car , log book is on my name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭GavMan

Let them repo the car. **** her, it'll only be her credit rating stuffed up after voluntarily surrendering the car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Does anyone have an email address for GE Money ?

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 73,365 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Call them on 1890521000

Or write to them;

Ge money
    Bay 77
    Shannon industrial est
    Shannon
    Co. Clare

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Their number is 01 4780000 if you have free calls to landlines use that. I always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Call them on 1890521000

Or write to them;

Ge money
    Bay 77
    Shannon industrial est
    Shannon
    Co. Clare
    Yawns wrote: »
    Their number is 01 4780000 if you have free calls to landlines use that. I always do.

Thank you :) I need a balance statement but the account is in my husbands name so they wont deal with me and I'm sick asking him to ring :rolleyes: so I was thinking I could mail them but I'll just have to get him to ring.

Thanks again

Advertisement