Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Shark Needed - URGENT Ex gambled all my money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Sammyy24 wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/Z2VMZYC

Seen as you want to play detective, here is a copy of my lease for your perusal.

Yes we have figured out that I am an absolute idiot for trying to help someone with an addiction who has bled me dry and promised this time things would be different.

You might want to redact the names on that document OP
    but hope you get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sammyy24

*searches s on facebook rapidly

lol I don't have facebook

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loan Shark...

Jesus Christ on a bike, just take the hit and move home. Don't be getting involved with those scumbags anyways.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

lol I don't have facebook

Delete the post with your lease on it PRONTO

Guy Person wrote: »
    Please take that link down! Your full name is on it and the full name of the landlord. It’s not safe to do that.

I have taken it down, I put it up as I am just getting so fed up. I have been told to kill myself by 4 separate people who have seen my gofundme or my asking for advice on different forums and I am just exhausted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭dunnerc

So what happens the Boyfriend? Does he just move on to take advantage of another girlfriend? Gambles away her money too? And then on again?

What has that got to do with the ops problem ? the dominance of Dublin in the gaa must be closed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

https://ibb.co/Z2VMZYC

Seen as you want to play detective, here is a copy of my lease for your perusal.

Yes we have figured out that I am an absolute idiot for trying to help someone with an addiction who has bled me dry and promised this time things would be different.

Page does not exist. Quelle surprise.

I have taken it down, I put it up as I am just getting so fed up. I have been told to kill myself by 4 separate people who have seen my gofundme or my asking for advice on different forums and I am just exhausted

Don't be minding them. Just meet with the landlord and you'll get sorted!

She was told to take it down. I saw it and her name and her landlords name

It did exist, slow coach :pac:

• Advertisement

Please read other comments.......I put it up with full names on and was urged to take it down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He doesn't have a father, he has an uncle who I have asked for help but I'm not holding my breath

OK I take it his father is either dead or skipped it.
    Unless this guys relations are much the same as he is then between them they should be able to raise the money he robbed from you, yes/no ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

It has been pending since this morning....

Sorry to sound rude but I don't understand why any of you trying to prove I am a scam are doing this? I have not and do not want money from anyone, I am asking for advice for payday lenders and if anyone knows of any loan sharks???

How did you have 2 no shows already if the ad is 10 minutes old?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

She took it down
    I saw the document

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

When I worked in the gambling industry we called the likes of him degenerates!

Really feel for you OP try the Garda again, ask for a female one she might be a little more sympathetic to you.

It's the gambling industry where the degenerates are

gwalk wrote: »
    How did you have 2 no shows already if the ad is 10 minutes old?

That's just one of the ads, I have it up on like 3 other advert sites too

It says pending because it only just got approved on gumtree

That's just one of the ads, I have it up on like 3 other advert sites too

It says pending because it only just got approved on gumtree

Yeah, but show him a link to one to prove him a big bad bah humbug.

OK I take it his father is either dead or skipped it.
    Unless this guys relations are much the same as he is then between them they should be able to raise the money he robbed from you, yes/no ?

He never knew him, his mum "didn't" know who he was so he never had one, his brother and sister are from a different guy, his stepdad, who kicked him out at 16 because he found out he wasn't his real dad. Not a chance in hell will that man try and help me.

I am praying his uncle will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

How come the DoneDeal ad for that car is under the seller's name "Adam"?

How did you get on with Amigo loans, OP?

• Advertisement

And the name of the Vehicle Licensing Cert "Mr. Adam"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He never knew him, his mum "didn't" know who he was so he never had one, his brother and sister are from a different guy, his stepdad, who kicked him out at 16 because he found out he wasn't his real dad. Not a chance in hell will that man try and help me.

I am praying his uncle will

You need to come clean with your own family and get it sorted. There's no magic solution here so just do it.

How come the DoneDeal ad for that car is under the seller's name "Adam"?

And it went up 6 days ago. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Are you hoping somebody private messages you offering the money on your go fund me?

I remember a thread like this before. Somebody on personal issues I think it was a year or two ago.

Anyway nobody in this country is let starve to death. We have one of the best social welfare systems in the world. If you go homeless tonight you will get emergency accommodation tonight.

Loan sharks will break your legs. Payday lenders are nearly as bad moralwise.

Pretending to need charity when you don’t is the worse thing you can do because it may take away mo eh from somebody who genuinely needs it that was about to be donated it. It also may stop a regular charity donating guy/girl to stop donating if they find they have been made a fool of.

Anyway the fact that you have been working for years now and don’t have a thousand quid or a car worth a thousand quid even though you work in a supposedly good job just makes me feel that if I gave you the money you would just need it again in a few weeks. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for life.

BDI wrote: »
    Are you hoping somebody private messages you offering the money on your go fund me?

I remember a thread like this before. Somebody on personal issues I think it was a year or two ago.

Anyway nobody in this country is let starve to death. We have one of the best social welfare systems in the world. If you go homeless tonight you will get emergency accommodation tonight.

Pretending to need charity when you don’t is the worse thing you can do because it may take away mo eh from somebody who genuinely needs it that was about to be donated it. It also may stop a regular charity donating guy/girl to stop donating if they find they have been made a fool of.

Anyway the fact that you have been working for years now and don’t have a thousand quid or a car worth a thousand quid even though you work in a supposedly good job just makes me feel that if I gave you the money you would just need it again in a few weeks. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for life.

It's at best a very poor joke, at worst a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,561 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Could give it direct to landlord? Ring him, confirm the situation and then give to him if you are generous enough to do that.

Loan sharks will break your legs.

That's the shill. Dad needs money for medical bills, and she was helping out an addict.

Heartless bástards the lot of ye! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

This looks to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen here. What if I said to myself, hey instead of helping the battered wives refuge out with the few quid I donate each month I will help this poor girl out.

What if the battered wives place had to turn a mother and her family away because of that money.

• Advertisement

Okay, I genuinely don't care what any of you think, I don't want money from anyone on here, I have said it I don't know how many times now. I have come here to ask for advice for fast cash loans, payday lenders and so on.

I was an idiot by helping someone like that and if you really want to know, I did have money, not much but was comfortable and yes, it has all gone by trying to and I guess enabling someone with a serious addiction.

And not that it is anyone's business but my father is a recovering alcoholic, he had a stroke a few months back and is recovering, while getting sober. He was sober for 10 years and relapsed and the reason I only said medical expenses is because it is embarrassing and no one else's business.

Yes the done deal is my exs account, I am selling it there. I don't want anything from anyone, just advice about payday lenders

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement