Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2nd Hand Beginner Arrows

Options
  • 21-04-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

I am trying to buy some beginners, basic arrows just for practicing but due to the ash cloud I cannot get them delivered. Does anybody have old arrows that are in shooting condition that they would be willing to sell?
    I got my bow 2 weeks ago and have been unable to find arrows anywhere locally. I eventually found some cheap ones on ebay but now nature has got in the way. I would love to have a few arrows so I could get a bit of decent practice, I have been shooting 1 arrow down the garden which is very annoying and not great for developing any kind of technique.
    I shoot a recurve, 28" draw @ 35lb.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,469 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

have a flick through the second hand equip thread. you might find something

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Can you cancel the order and get some off ASI or Shooting Style?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

I could get some from an Irish retailler but they are fairly expensive and I am kind of skint at the minute, I could only get 10 arrows for the price of 25 on ebay. I just thought I would try on here first in case anybody had a stash of old arrows lying about somewhere. Hopefully the cloud will pass soon.
    I know this would probably be better in the 2nd hand equipment thread but I just wanted to hit the biggest audience with the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

If your in Kilkenny then I could give you some chayp. If not I can post you some for a nominal fee. I wonder what the postage would be since they're outsize? PM me if you wish.

Advertisement