Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thinking of setting up a new airsoft site

• 15-06-2016 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So there's an abandoned farm just behind my house that I sometimes walk over to, and I was thinking it would be a good idea to buy/rent the land and set up an airsoft site, I did some research on how to set up one and just had a quick look over insurance, rentals etc.

My only problem is the mess around the farm, there is glass, old skips everywhere and grass is starting to grow over the junk and I'm wondering how to clear the mess, could I rent some machinery to clear the mess? I'm not completely serious about setting up a site, this is just out of pure curiosity. The farm is not too far from Ashbourne if anyone is curious. Thanks

Advertisement