Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying from england

• 30-03-2020 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm looking at motor homes in England and came across these guys.
    http://www.crestalancashire.co.uk/

Anyone any experience with them or know much about them? I can't seem to find reviews etc about them which makes me cautious

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Prices seem way to good to be true? 2006 autocruise 6 berth for 6k? Not a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wuben

dar_cool wrote: »
    Prices seem way to good to be true? 2006 autocruise 6 berth for 6k? Not a chance
    😂 I know that's what I'm thinking. Said they would deliver to Dublin port for and extra 400euro! Sounds to crazy to be through

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Total scam, domain was registered 49 days ago, server is in iceland and has loads of other ridiculous phising stuff on it like "anonymous credit cards" :rolleyes: a fool and his money.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wuben

Total scam, domain was registered 49 days ago, server is in iceland and has loads of othe dodgy stuff on it like "anonymous credit cards" :rolleyes: a fool and his money.

Thanks ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Reported to google, microsoft, and it had already been reported to Norton. If they have requested you send them money you should contact the Gardaí.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

I was also looking at motor homes in UK and came across Caravan 2009 Ltd, same thing will deliver to Ireland for 360 pounds and will deliver when they receive the money.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

The Caravan and Motorhome CLub in the UK have put out a warning about that Crestan place. Total scam. You'll put down €5k deposit and never see it again.

I took a few photos from their site and did a reverse Google image search of them. The photos were stolen from real motorhome sales companies.

In general if it's too good to be true... it's a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭muttnjeff

pink100 wrote: »
    I was also looking at motor homes in UK and came across Caravan 2009 Ltd, same thing will deliver to Ireland for 360 pounds and will deliver when they receive the money.

did you find out any more about this company? thanks

Advertisement