Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice re education in UK

• 07-11-2016 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, am currently planning a move to the UK in June 2017. My kid is in Junior Cert exam year at the moment and will sit exams in June 2017. Having done some research and contacted a few schools and colleges I'm not much wiser re where he stands in terms of his education. Has anyone made this move with a teen at this age and stage in school. I understand entry to A level is very much dependent upon GCSE results but the junior cert result don't come out until mid September and he needs to start school Aug or Sept in U.K. If anyone has experience of this same move or more knowledge re this i would be so grateful. The last thing I want is his education suffering.
    My thanks in advance

Advertisement