Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-10-2019, 19:44   #1
magick

I published my first book

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but mods please feel free to move the thread if necessary. All I can say wat that it was a long process but and i had a lot of writer's block but i will say its its very rewarding to have an actual copy of your work in your hands, it really does feel like you ticked off one of those big things on your bucket list.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
18-10-2019, 19:45   #2
Doctors room ghost

What’s the book about
26-10-2019, 18:06   #3
roosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by magick View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but mods please feel free to move the thread if necessary. All I can say wat that it was a long process but and i had a lot of writer's block but i will say its its very rewarding to have an actual copy of your work in your hands, it really does feel like you ticked off one of those big things on your bucket list.
Congratulations magick! What genre of book was it?

I am close to finishing a first draft of a book and am starting to wonder about the publishing process. Did you self-publishbor did you work with a publishing house?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion