Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Android App

• 27-08-2019 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I downloaded the app from google play, Library section and it has worked fine for a week until today. It opens but nothing loads or is active.

Is there any reliable version of a boards app for android yet.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi danjo-xx,

If the app is inaccessible, it means that it's running into Cloudflare measures. Normal service should be resumed shortly and it will just be a case of re-trying every now and again. As the apps are no longer supported, we recommend using touch.boards.ie for mobile access.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

ok thanks Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I've found touch.boards is of little use at all. Are there any plans to develop an app as it would seem almost essential in these times to me.?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Unfortunately there are no apps in production or planning at the moment danjo-xx. Our current priority is updating the site behind the scenes to ensure that future changes and updates will be less time consuming than they are now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement