Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-11-2019, 06:26   #31
King Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fegelien View Post
Well I've seen some YouTube videos of Christians talking about meeting lizard like creatures in Hell. It may not be all of them or even most but there are quite a few who say that.
Imma bet no such videos exist.
NDEs are almost entirely reported as positive experiences where the person claims to have seen heaven. Few if any describe hell.

Even still not sure why you think that NDEs are particularly convincing towards the idea of a vast global conspiracy involvong lizard people...
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2019, 09:04   #32
Srameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fegelien View Post
Well I've seen some YouTube videos of Christians talking about meeting lizard like creatures in Hell. It may not be all of them or even most but there are quite a few who say that.
Really? Must be so, then.

You can find YouTube videos of anything: Doesn't make it typical, common, or even legitimate. You need to base your assumptions on real people not YouTube et al.
Thanks from:
07-11-2019, 19:00   #33
mcmoustache

There's actually some meat on this conspiracy theory but there's no need to be bringing lizards, Adrenochrome and Satan into it.
Thanks from:
17-11-2019, 19:26   #34
Accumulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatewhahabies View Post
I used to listen to Alex Jones.....There was one upsetting conspiracy I did not even want to consider.A young persons' addrenalised blood was injected into older people to enable a longer healthier life.

To addrenalise them the young person was abused sexually and physically.
Even if true possibly should not even see the light of day
This all sounds very far fectched. ....

Then again, watched that (59yr) Airmiles chap do his train-crash interview the other night, and what did he himself bring up and say.... something along the lines of having an historical adrenochrome/adrenaline overload (as an excuse for not being able to sweat).

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion