Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-11-2019, 20:57   #3751
Bullocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWAG2019 View Post
I suspect this could be the buddy mentioned by Bullocks who frequents the cattle facilities. His, ahem, condition seems to have festered into something worse and probably having been banned from the slatted shed is now seeking similar relief into this regressive pot. This lad bears watching for signs of deterioration. He’s already going to pot.
When squatting in the slats you could get streaking of the legs ,arms or neck from a cow on a good 18% nut .
My buddy isn't deteriorating though , he was always rough . Used to get a great kick out of wizzing into the tray of the fag machine in CP's back in the day
Advertisement
19-11-2019, 21:30   #3752
Sharp MZ700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas77 View Post
I'm a squatter gerry, unable to spread my feet too far apart, so sometimes I got excrement on the inside of my legs. Is a crime?
Can I ask, you're not a cyclist by any chance? They love shïtting themselves too.
(2) thanks from:
19-11-2019, 21:45   #3753
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp MZ700 View Post
Can I ask, you're not a cyclist by any chance? They love shïtting themselves too.
Could be a long distance runner, maybe?
Thanks from:
19-11-2019, 22:41   #3754
padd b1975

For squatting, check out Paddy Cullen's position as he faces a penalty in the 1974 All Ireland Final.

Can't really be improved on even though he's concentrating on other matters.....probably.
(2) thanks from:
20-11-2019, 00:23   #3755
EmmetSpiceland

On to a bad one here, lads.

I’ve heard people posting about what happens after eating a bag of cashews. Discoloured and “mottled” logs. But logs none the less.

Wasn’t really paying attention and gobbled down a whole bag of brazil nuts. Wasn’t a very big bag but coupled with my pasta dinner and brown bread “tea” I guess I expected something similar.

Not even close. It’s past midnight and I’m still sat here with my arse spitting out dry crumbs. Every so often I’ll go in for a clean, even having to “tease out” some stubborn desiccated nut from just inside the door.

Just when I think it’s safe to go I get another rumble and the whole chewed up mess starts again. Fffffffssssssskkkk, ffffssskk, ffsssk, ffsssk and then a thin, airy, spitty, whistling fart.

Is there any “goodness” in these yokes at all? I feel like I’ll be passing little nuggets of them for another week. They’ve gone from bag to chew to the bowl and nothing seems to have broken down.

Maybe they were gone off, only found them in the press but you don’t expect this sort of effect. I’m, sorely, tempted to send in a letter of “complaint” but they might send me a box of them by way of apology.

A nasty, dry, affair.

Last edited by EmmetSpiceland; 20-11-2019 at 00:32.
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 00:34   #3756
NeinNeinNein

Those whistling farts sound interesting. In the old days, they could have become a circus act.
(2) thanks from:
20-11-2019, 00:40   #3757
KWAG2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeinNeinNein View Post
Those whistling farts sound interesting. In the old days, they could have become a circus act.
The nutcracker suite comes to mind.
20-11-2019, 00:41   #3758
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeinNeinNein View Post
The Irish “Le Pétomane” perhaps?

No, this isn’t on cue and, quite frankly, I’m not eating more than a couple of those ****in’ hell seeds again.
20-11-2019, 00:51   #3759
KWAG2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetSpiceland View Post

No, this isn’t on cue and, quite frankly, I’m not eating more than a couple of those ****in’ hell seeds again.
I had to move several stacks of The Irish Press to get the Encyclopedia Brittania down. Luckily enough the page on LE Peto was intact, unlike others that seem to have been sacrificed to the bog gods. A fartiste no less. The regulars here should form a travelling troupe. Emmetspiceland and the dangle berries?
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 01:20   #3760
NeinNeinNein

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetSpiceland View Post

Don't get too caught up on the foodstuff, you have discovered a potential that might excel with careful nurturing.

The Arts Council goes crazy for this sort of thing.

Can you manage the first few notes of The Derry Air?

Last edited by NeinNeinNein; 20-11-2019 at 01:24.
20-11-2019, 17:18   #3761
Hotblack Desiato

Don't you mean "The Arse Council" ?

Some great headlines on that rather disappointing BBC story about the teflon jacks (50 flushes? More like one weekend for a Guinness drinker, but I digress) :

Water bill 'too expensive' to flush toilet
Nothing wrong with letting the yellow mellow. Think of it as saving the planet, one pish at a time.

Public toilets 'absolute necessity', politicians are warned
Someone tell Dublin City Council.

Porthcawl anti-sex toilet plans 'submitted in error'
Seems to me you'd have to be rather desperate to go at it in a public jacks, but what do I know.
20-11-2019, 17:25   #3762
Banned

Emmet we have been lied to about the benefits of fiber , you ever tried a pure meat diet, very rare, or uncooked red meats, for several months? your colon will thank you, I once had the following issue: impacted feces, but a change in my diet paved the way for a new me
Thanks from:
20-11-2019, 17:28   #3763
Stevieluvsye

Quote:
Emmet we have been lied to about the benefits of fiber , you ever tried a pure meat diet, very rare, or uncooked red meats, for several months? your colon will thank you, I once had the following issue: impacted feces, but a change in my diet paved the way for a new me
If you told me it was raining i'd look out the window to double check
20-11-2019, 17:28   #3764
Brendan Bendar

Quote:
You have more issues than that, dude.
20-11-2019, 17:36   #3765
Hotblack Desiato

How's your tapeworm doing Andreas?
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size