Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
02-09-2018, 22:53   #1
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Irexit Freedom Party

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...ched-1.3615657


Have to say I don't like the cut of their jib.


They don't appear to have any platform or support whatsoever other then Brexit
Creative83 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
02-09-2018, 23:14   #2
Nate--IRL--
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,974
LOL

That is all.

Nate
Nate--IRL-- is offline  
02-09-2018, 23:39   #3
the_syco
Registered User
 
the_syco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 35,021
They seem to want Ireland to have no option but to rejoin the UK. What a shower of c***s!
the_syco is offline  
(2) thanks from:
02-09-2018, 23:47   #4
ancapailldorcha
Order! Order!
 
ancapailldorcha's Avatar
Mod: We already have a thread in Politics so I have moved this.
ancapailldorcha is offline  
(2) thanks from:
03-09-2018, 10:37   #5
LuckyLloyd
The Voice of Reason
 
LuckyLloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32,912
Who is funding them? If you get an answer to that I bet the answer will clearly indicate they have no true interest in Ireland or its interests.
LuckyLloyd is offline  
Advertisement
06-09-2018, 00:19   #6
Dr Brown
Registered User
 
Dr Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,273

These lads will definitely be getting my vote.

The men of 1916 did not die so that Ireland could be ruled by the EU.
Dr Brown is offline  
06-09-2018, 00:23   #7
Dr Brown
Registered User
 
Dr Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
Who is funding them? If you get an answer to that I bet the answer will clearly indicate they have no true interest in Ireland or its interests.

How do you know they even have funding ?

You don't need much funding to start a party.

Other parties have been set up in Ireland from people who had little or no money.
Dr Brown is offline  
(2) thanks from:
06-09-2018, 01:01   #8
expectationlost
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
Who is funding them? If you get an answer to that I bet the answer will clearly indicate they have no true interest in Ireland or its interests.
who is funding them? indirectly the us/EU is, their previous conference was funded by the EU party EFDD Herman Kelly is the spokesperson for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...rect_Democracy https://www.facebook.com/events/157396868222390/

Last edited by expectationlost; 06-09-2018 at 22:00.
expectationlost is offline  
06-09-2018, 16:01   #9
MayoSalmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,009
Nobody will pass any heed on them..the Irish love the EU whether they want to admit to it or not.
MayoSalmon is offline  
Advertisement
06-09-2018, 16:46   #10
LuckyLloyd
The Voice of Reason
 
LuckyLloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Brown View Post
These lads will definitely be getting my vote.

The men of 1916 did not die so that Ireland could be ruled by the EU.
Nor did they die to thether themselves to Britain's ultimate folly.
LuckyLloyd is offline  
06-09-2018, 17:48   #11
ancapailldorcha
Order! Order!
 
ancapailldorcha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Brown View Post
These lads will definitely be getting my vote.

The men of 1916 did not die so that Ireland could be ruled by the EU.
Why do people come out with nonsense like this? Do you have to repeat it so many times to ensure that you keep believing it. The EU does not rule Ireland.

The one positive thing about Brexit is that it's the best pro-EU argument that's ever been made.
ancapailldorcha is offline  
07-09-2018, 19:51   #12
martingriff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Brown View Post
These lads will definitely be getting my vote.

The men of 1916 did not die so that Ireland could be ruled by the EU.
So the EU is ruling so it would not matter what party would be in government as everything happening can't be Fina Gaels fault it's all the EU
martingriff is offline  
Thanks from:
07-09-2018, 20:38   #13
MayoSalmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancapailldorcha
The one positive thing about Brexit is that it's the best pro-EU argument that's ever been made.

How? If anything it shows exactly how protectionist and full of beauracarcy the EU is.

Like falling down a well and literally no way out..cesspit of a yoke gone way way past it's mandate.
MayoSalmon is offline  
07-09-2018, 20:39   #14
ancapailldorcha
Order! Order!
 
ancapailldorcha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoSalmon View Post
How? If anything it shows exactly how protectionist and full of beauracarcy the EU is.

Like falling down a well and literally no way out..cesspit of a yoke gone way way past it's mandate.
How on earth does it show that, exactly? The second half of your post is just meaningless soundbytes. By all means, add specifics if you know of any.
ancapailldorcha is offline  
07-09-2018, 20:54   #15
MayoSalmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancapailldorcha
How on earth does it show that, exactly? The second half of your post is just meaningless soundbytes. By all means, add specifics if you know of any.

The onus is on you to prove your argument that the Brexit negotiations are somehow showing the great worth of the EU.
MayoSalmon is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet