Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Fernandes(C) and Auba today returning nicely. Neither too highly owned in top 1k so hopefully will see a nice little bump in the rankings. Have to decide now to keep Auba or not. Had in mind to get in one of the Liverpool lads tomorrow for him.

Nice score. I'm having a mare this week, I really should have brought in Fernandes too like I planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Nice score. I'm having a mare this week, I really should have brought in Fernandes too like I planned.
    You’re pretty well stocked up on ‘Pool for tomorrow. I think one thing that’s obvious is things can change very quickly in this game. I’m contemplating an Auba and Henderson to Manè and Gomez double transfer tomorrow. Would be my first transfers since overhaul. 11 remaining as stands.

You’re pretty well stocked up on ‘Pool for tomorrow. I think one thing that’s obvious is things can change very quickly in this game. I’m contemplating an Auba and Henderson to Manè and Gomez double transfer tomorrow. Would be my first transfers since overhaul. 11 remaining as stands.

I should claw back some ground tomorrow for sure but I picked a bad overhaul team. 4 players blanking next week was careless. I'll probably sell Grealish though probably for Jota.

Went ahead with the double transfer. Manè captain.

I lost patience with my overhaul team and brought in Jota and Fernandes. Down to 7 transfers but got some much needed points today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

I lost patience with my overhaul team and brought in Jota and Fernandes. Down to 7 transfers but got some much needed points today.

Nice one just seen both got motm award aswell

Nice one just seen both got motm award aswell

Did you have any of them? You're still doing really well I see.

Nip and tuck at the top of FSA league :P Yeah great transfers there. I may have to look at getting Jota in!

Nip and tuck at the top of FSA league :P Yeah great transfers there. I may have to look at getting Jota in!

Use are lucky I didn’t enter my second team in that league . I’m 26th overall and 10+ transfers left. Saving transfers for dgw

Use are lucky I didn’t enter my second team in that league . I’m 26th overall and 10+ transfers left. Saving transfers for dgw
    Don't get too cocky now you could be caught :P

• Advertisement

Don't get too cocky now you could be caught :P

Think my good lucky is bond to run out soon

You've bigger fish to fry than us.

You've bigger fish to fry than us.

70 points off the top spot , I suspect they have made more transfers then me at this stage. Still 10 game weeks left lot to play for.

Are we getting a West Ham player in? 2 captain fixtures though I'm not sure I'm willing to burn a transfer on it (2 really, since I wouldn't be willing to keep them much longer)

Are we getting a West Ham player in? 2 captain fixtures though I'm not sure I'm willing to burn a transfer on it (2 really, since I wouldn't be willing to keep them much longer)

I’m not planning on no one really looks appealing. Jarrod Bowen would be my pick if I had to bring someone in .

I’m not planning on no one really looks appealing. Jarrod Bowen would be my pick if I had to bring someone in .
    Yeah he was the one I was looking at. Is he nailed on though? At £7.9m he could act as a kind of a placeholder for Grealish - has 4 fixtures to Grealishes 2 including those 2 captainable fixtures. Could then get Grealish in. Have to give it some more thought. 9 transfers left!

Yeah he was the one I was looking at. Is he nailed on though? At £7.9m he could act as a kind of a placeholder for Grealish - has 4 fixtures to Grealishes 2 including those 2 captainable fixtures. Could then get Grealish in. Have to give it some more thought. 9 transfers left!

FYI On the number of transfers left

FYI On the number of transfers left
    Where can you find out that info? Though if true i definitely feel better about my 9 transfers!

Where can you find out that info? Though if true i definitely feel better about my 9 transfers!

I seen it on their twitter page @skyfantasyfooty. Could be less now with alisson injury.

I seen it on their twitter page @skyfantasyfooty. Could be less now with alisson injury.
    yeah i have Alisson myself :rolleyes: ! i'm feeling a little bit better about my prospects now having seen that stat. 125th now so top 100(maybe top 50) and maybe finishing in the money positions in the cash leagues is a possibility

• Advertisement

yeah i have Alisson myself :rolleyes: ! i'm feeling a little bit better about my prospects now having seen that stat. 125th now so top 100(maybe top 50) and maybe finishing in the money positions in the cash leagues is a possibility

You will defo get in top 100 at least. Most players will be struggling with transfers soon .

You will defo get in top 100 at least. Most players will be struggling with transfers soon .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I forgot to replace Allison yesterday, annoying as I probably would have gone for Henderson who got a 14 pointer. Went for Ederson now instead, not entirely happy with him but we'll see...

I forgot to replace Allison yesterday, annoying as I probably would have gone for Henderson who got a 14 pointer. Went for Ederson now instead, not entirely happy with him but we'll see...
    I went for Pope ahead of Henderson. Ouch. Hope it evens itself out over the long term.

I went for Pope ahead of Henderson. Ouch. Hope it evens itself out over the long term.

You'll get the extra game with Pope at least because Henderson can't play against United.

You'll get the extra game with Pope at least because Henderson can't play against United.
    Sheff had an extra game anyway so it cancelled itself out. Just went with Pope as the form pick. Henderson definitely would have been the safer pick. I don't have any Sheff defense. Let's see how it goes.

The Ederson transfer went well...what was I thinking.

Anyone have Barnes tonight? I had him but unfortunately captained Pereira instead. Still a good night though.

Anyone have Barnes tonight? I had him but unfortunately captained Pereira instead. Still a good night though.
    Just Pereira here. No Vardy or Barnes is gonna see a big drop in the rankings for me. Hopefully can bounce back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

I had Barnes. 34 points, 114 for the week so far. Between him and 3 Sheffield United in defence (2 defenders and Henderson) it's a good week for a change!

Advertisement