Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parents of Sandy Hook victims suing Alex Jones for defamation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Please provide proof of this ridiculous claim. Alex Jones is a hero. He risked his life going to Bohemian Grove.

He claimed the Sandy Hook parents are all actors and the shooting was a "false flag" operation. Please provide proof he is telling the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

He claimed the Sandy Hook parents are all actors and the shooting was a "false flag" operation. Please provide proof he is telling the truth.

The burden of proof is upon you. I think you are either a shill or an intellectual coward. Alex Jones is one of the most red-pilled people on this planet.

The burden of proof is upon you. I think you are either a shill or an intellectual coward. Alex Jones is one of the most red-pilled people on this planet.

A shill lol, for whom.and for what? :confused:

I said Alex jones is a liar
    You asked why he is a liar.

I explained why he is a liar.

The burden of proof is now on you to prove why i am wrong and why he is in fact telling the truth!

A shill lol, for whom.and for what? :confused:

I said Alex jones is a liar
    You asked why he is a liar.

I explained why he is a liar.

The burden of proof is now on you to prove why i am wrong and why he is in fact telling the truth!

You provided no proof. I think you may work for US government, so I will back away. I want no trouble please.

You provided no proof. I think you may work for US government, so I will back away. I want no trouble please.

Yeahhhhh

I have been on this site for over 10 years and have made over 20,000 posts just so i can infiltrate conspiracy theorists like yourself :rolleyes:

Even Alex jones lawyers admit he is fill of sh/t and makes it up as he goes!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/politics/alex-joness-attorneys-defamation-suit-argue-no-reasonable-person-believe-says/amp/
    No reasonable reader or listener would interpret Mr. Jones’ statements regarding the possibility of a ‘blue-screen’ being used as a verifiably false statement of fact, and even if it is verifiable as false, the entire context in which it was made discloses that the statements are mere opinions ‘masquerading as a fact.'”
    puts him once more in a position where his lawyers are arguing in court that the things he says during his broadcasts aren’t true

Jones is fvucked, he will be shown up for the liar he is preying on the gullible, using dead children to make money! There is a place reserved in hell for a scumbag like him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

27 people, mostly children were murdered at Sandy Hook. But if somebody chooses to believe the lies perpetrated by a lying scumbag who will use the murder of innocent children to push whatever insane agenda he has, then the burden of proof most definitely lies with those people to prove he's telling the truth. That people on this site actually believe that crap genuinely makes me sick at the thought of what Boards has become. Fair enough if you want to believe all sorts of batsh*t crazy conspiracy theories, that's entirely up to you, but choose them a little more wisely than picking one where the deaths of 20 6 and 7 year old children are being used to push some anti-gun control nonsense in another country.

Zaph wrote: »
    27 people, mostly children were murdered at Sandy Hook. But if somebody chooses to believe the lies perpetrated by a lying scumbag who will use the murder of innocent children to push whatever insane agenda he has, then the burden of proof most definitely lies with those people to prove he's telling the truth. That people on this site actually believe that crap genuinely makes me sick at the thought of what Boards has become. Fair enough if you want to believe all sorts of batsh*t crazy conspiracy theories, that's entirely up to you, but choose them a little more wisely than picking one where the deaths of 20 6 and 7 year old children are being used to push some anti-gun control nonsense in another country.

Alex Jones has been right about many things. Like the chemicals in the water. This smells like part of a gangstalking campaign against him.
    People in this thread seem to want him to be made homeless for speaking out. That is what's disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Alex Jones has been right about many things. Like the chemicals in the water.
    Chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide?

You need to troll better. Most conspiracy theorists aren't as ridiculous as you are pretending to be. Most are a lot longer winded.

King Mob wrote: »
    Chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide?

You need to troll better. Most conspiracy theorists aren't as ridiculous as you are pretending to be. Most are a lot longer winded.

I am not even a conspiracy theorist. Why do you attack me like this? What is your problem? You are a very aggressive person, I do not like you at all. I am considering reporting your post too.

I am not even a conspiracy theorist. Why do you attack me like this? What is your problem? You are a very aggressive person, I do not like you at all. I am considering reporting your post too.
    lol.
    Nah, you should have started off pretending to argue that he might have a point, then make some really crazy claims based on the responses you get.

This is too obvious.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    lol.
    Nah, you should have started off pretending to argue that he might have a point, then make some really crazy claims based on the responses you get.

This is too obvious.

Is you child? I cannot understand you. At all.

Is you child? I cannot understand you. At all.
    And now, you're just trying too hard.

Bad troll is bad.

You would have been better served starting subtle and getting wackier gradually.
    Also if you post random conspiracy videos it would go a lot to make it seem like you're genuine with very little work.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,902 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Never ceases to amaze me the following this joker has. Really astounding reading some of the guff people will write in support of him.

I watched him on Joe Rogan the other night and it was embarrassing. A ridiculous farce from beginning to end, with the most nonsensical gibberish spouted by Jones, who at one point completely lost his shit when Eddie Bravo (another fucking ejit) trolled him. It was jaw dropping and for all the wrong reasons too.

One part that had me eyes buried into the top of my head was when Jones tried to claim that the Nazis had communed with aliens (interdimensional or otherwise) and then he went off on some random tangent about Rudolf Hess and his flight to Scotland in May 1941 (although he couldn't get the date right on that). He tried to claim also that Hess was the third most successful fighter pilot of WWI with over 100 kills! (more than the Red Baron). Rudolf Hess was in the infantry and requested a transfer after hospitalisation in 1917. He joined the Luftstreitkre and was still in a training squadron when the war ended. He never saw aerial combat.

He also said Dresden was bombed in 1941 and that half a million people were killed. Never mind the fact that it was bombed in 1945 and the death toll was probably around 25,000 to 35,000.

And, apparently, Albert Speer was a "British double agent".

He further waffles on about the German hard water program and claims that they would have been ahead of the allies in pursuit of the atomic bomb but their plants kept getting bombed. The fact is that they were at least ten years behind the allies and Hitler had no real interest in the bomb or nuclear science. When the heavy water plant in Norway got blown up in 1943 by the SOE, the Germans just abandoned any kind of real endeavour to make an atomic weapon.

If Jones can't be arsed getting those details right, I wouldn't be putting too much faith in his research elsewhere.

He goes off on so many non-sequiturs and down so many rabbit holes, it's insane...literally...and it's supported by nothing. And even in the case where he can point to a line or a quote something someone said, it doesn't support the conclusion that he reaches and tries to pass off as fact.

He also tried to claim that aliens gave us iPhone technology too, which is just too hilarious for words.

Honestly, I don't think the man is well. It was really cringe worthy viewing.

He can be a bit too passionate at times but he is a God-fearing man and has a good heart.

Agent Coulson stalking my posts it seems. He will thank any post that disagrees with me, if you want thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

He can be a bit too passionate at times but he is a God-fearing man and has a good heart.

Agent Coulson stalking my posts it seems. He will thank any post that disagrees with me, if you want thanks.

Another "character" I think

Anyway Alex Jones has been making a serious bank off this. His net worth is around $10 million. He admitted he made all the Sandy Hook stuff up, this was years after the harassment of slain kid's families. Not many will shed a tear if he's sued into oblivion

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

How can you in all honesty say that a man who lies about the deaths of so many innocent people to suit his his own warped agenda has "a good heart"? Would you be saying he has " a good heart" if one of your children died in the shooting and you had to listen to all the lies he's peddled since? He's a lying scumbag who deserves everything that's coming to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,902 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Another "character" I think

Anyway Alex Jones has been making a serious bank off this. His net worth is around $10 million. He admitted he made all the Sandy Hook stuff up, this was years after the harassment of slain kid's families. Not many will shed a tear if he's sued into oblivion

This "god fearing" man has made an obscene amount of money off of the gullible and the ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,598 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh look who has decided to pop his head up after this utter embarrassment of a thread he started showed him up for the utter fool he is :pac:

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057956999/1/#post109449454

Will you be going back to reply to the questions asked of you?

No! None of that. Shame on you.
    Why do you abuse him like this and get away with it? It's shocking behaviour, completely shocking. I am actually looking at your "post" in disbelief. In all my 3 years on the internet, it's one of the most disgusting things I have witnessed.

#Sheltered or #Sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

splashuum wrote: »
    Alex Jones is a genius. He has everybody talking/fighting about him. Infowars is absolutely massive even after being censored by the looney left. #FreeAlexJones ;)

Oh look who has decided to pop his head up after this utter embarrassment of a thread he started showed him up for the utter fool he is :pac:

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057956999/1/#post109449454

Will you be going back to reply to the questions asked of you?

Its pretty evident that Timberrrrrrr is extremely jealous of the traction that my threads get. He/she is following me around boards making snarky comments every time I post. The user in my view is emulating an angry goblin of some sort. It’s either that or he/she/goblin has a very low IQ who cannot simply tolerate people who hold different views. Sad!

splashuum wrote: »
    Its pretty evident that Timberrrrrrr is extremely jealous of the traction that my threads get. He/she is following me around boards making snarky comments every time I post. The user in my view is emulating an angry goblin of some sort. It’s either that or he/she/goblin has a very low IQ who cannot simply tolerate people who hold different views. Sad!

Nahhhhhhh you're just looking for an out! Will you be revisiting the thread i mentioned to follow up on commentsmade and questions asked or are you just too embarrassed because you know that the idiotic thread you created is possibly one of the biggest train wrecks in boards history?

Anyone who creates a thread and then refuses/is too scared reply to comments/questions is just a fraud imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Nahhhhhhh you're just looking for an out! Will you be revisiting the thread i mentioned to follow up on commentsmade and questions asked or are you just too embarrassed because you know that the idiotic thread you created is possibly one of the biggest train wrecks in boards history?

Anyone who creates a thread and then refuses/is too scared reply to comments/questions is just a fraud imo.

He just misread it that's all it happens. You make idiotic statements all the time. And nobody goes after you for it take a chill pill.

Tony EH wrote: »
    Never ceases to amaze me the following this joker has. Really astounding reading some of the guff people will write in support of him.

I watched him on Joe Rogan the other night and it was embarrassing. A ridiculous farce from beginning to end, with the most nonsensical gibberish spouted by Jones, who at one point completely lost his shit when Eddie Bravo (another fucking ejit) trolled him. It was jaw dropping and for all the wrong reasons too.

One part that had me eyes buried into the top of my head was when Jones tried to claim that the Nazis had communed with aliens (interdimensional or otherwise) and then he went off on some random tangent about Rudolf Hess and his flight to Scotland in May 1941 (although he couldn't get the date right on that). He tried to claim also that Hess was the third most successful fighter pilot of WWI with over 100 kills! (more than the Red Baron). Rudolf Hess was in the infantry and requested a transfer after hospitalisation in 1917. He joined the Luftstreitkre and was still in a training squadron when the war ended. He never saw aerial combat.

He also said Dresden was bombed in 1941 and that half a million people were killed. Never mind the fact that it was bombed in 1945 and the death toll was probably around 25,000 to 35,000.

And, apparently, Albert Speer was a "British double agent".

He further waffles on about the German hard water program and claims that they would have been ahead of the allies in pursuit of the atomic bomb but their plants kept getting bombed. The fact is that they were at least ten years behind the allies and Hitler had no real interest in the bomb or nuclear science. When the heavy water plant in Norway got blown up in 1943 by the SOE, the Germans just abandoned any kind of real endeavour to make an atomic weapon.

If Jones can't be arsed getting those details right, I wouldn't be putting too much faith in his research elsewhere.

He goes off on so many non-sequiturs and down so many rabbit holes, it's insane...literally...and it's supported by nothing. And even in the case where he can point to a line or a quote something someone said, it doesn't support the conclusion that he reaches and tries to pass off as fact.

He also tried to claim that aliens gave us iPhone technology too, which is just too hilarious for words.

Honestly, I don't think the man is well. It was really cringe worthy viewing.

I think we learned a lot about Alex Jones. The discussion about WTC7 was embarrassing.

I think we learned a lot about Alex Jones. The discussion about WTC7 was embarrassing.

You believe the same theory, use the same arguments, use the same evidence. There's little difference.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You believe the same theory, use the same arguments, use the same evidence. There's little difference.

Nope, Alex Jones exposed how little he actually knows about the collapse. He does not understand the engineering and science behind it.

Take a listen and you understand he knows about the same as any youtuber on the internet.

Nope, Alex Jones exposed how little he actually knows about the collapse. He does not understand the engineering and science behind it.

Take a listen and you understand he knows about the same as any youtuber on the internet.

tenor.gif?itemid=11796793

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

If Alex Jones is the subject of a Lawsuit why are other people of a similar opinion not being sued (perhaps they are and I'm open to correction).

What about Jim Fetzer and others?

Another thing, is there an element of payback by Megyn Kellly after her recent interview with Alex Jones.

God knows why I'm posting in this moral morass but some good news

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/sandy-hook-father-awarded-450000-after-suing-conspiracy-theorist
    The father of a boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting has been awarded $450,000 by a jury in Wisconsin after he sued a conspiracy theorist who claimed the massacre never happened.

Leonard Pozner, whose six-year-old son Noah was among the 26 victims at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, sued James Fetzer and co-author Mike Palacek over their book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, which claimed Noah’s death certificate is fake and Pozner lied about his son being dead.

While Palacek reached an undisclosed settlement with Pozner last month, the defamation suit proceeded against Fetzer. In court, Pozner, a retired Minnesota professor, claimed the statements and the harassment he had received because of the book had given him post-traumatic stress disorder.

Among them were death threats he received from Lucy Richards, a member of a group that believes Sandy Hook is a hoax used to push support for gun control.

Very good, Pozner has been through hell

Alex Jones ordered to pay $100,000 in the defamation case
    In a 20 December ruling, Judge Scott Jenkins of Travis County District Court in Texas said Mr Jones and his lawyer had intentionally disregarded an October court order to produce witnesses and other materials to the plaintiff in the lawsuit, Neil Heslin, US media report.

Mr Heslin's son, six-year-old Jesse Lewis, was killed in the shooting.

The judge said their failure to co-operate "should be treated as contempt of court". In two separate orders issued the same day, the judge told Mr Jones to pay $65,825 and $34,323 in lawyer fees incurred by Mr Heslin.

Added to an earlier October order against Infowars, Mr Jones and Infowars have been ordered to pay $126,023.80 over the case, even before it reaches trial, reports say.

"It's hardly a surprise that someone like Alex Jones would soon find himself in contempt of court, but now he is learning there are severe consequences to his utter disrespect for this process," Mark Bankston, one of Mr Heslin's lawyers, said in an email to the Daily Beast.

Mr Bankston is quoted as saying by the New York Times that he expects trial in the defamation case to be scheduled before the end of next year.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50960730

Good, finally this parasite is learning there are consequences to his bull**** after all these years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Nowhere near enough, but it's good to see it as a precedent.

• Advertisement

Jones just got arrested for DWI.

Blaming it on some conspiracy in 3..2.. 1..

Advertisement