Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-09-2017, 18:02   #1
Casa2

New home sale in Rathborne, Ashtown, Dublin 15

New Development in Ashtown

http://www.daft.ie/dublin/new-homes-...-dublin-90059/

Near Luas, Train, Bus to City Center and Phoenix Park.
Advertisement
11-09-2017, 18:49   #2
MayoSalmon

Trying to get my head around where this actually is positioned. Unless it's South of Rathborne Ave I think it's a bit of stretch having Rathborne in the name
11-09-2017, 21:10   #3
Casa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoSalmon View Post
Trying to get my head around where this actually is positioned. Unless it's South of Rathborne Ave I think it's a bit of stretch having Rathborne in the name
It is between Rathborne and Royal Canal Park. If you pass in front you will see a big sign already. In front of the Crescent Park.

I am hoping someone have the plan so they can post here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (34.1 KB, 488 views)
11-09-2017, 21:13   #4
PhoenixParker

If it's that site go to Dublin City council planning and search for reference 3604/12 and there's a site plan and details. The quality of the document scans isn't great but you'll get a good idea of the development.
15-09-2017, 17:38   #5
PhoenixParker

The brochure and details of which houses are for sale is finally up on rathbornepark.ie
Advertisement
16-09-2017, 00:14   #6
MayoSalmon

People queuing since Wednesday for these..agent didn't expect it so started giving people who showed up to the sales office a ticket number for the launch. Anybody showing up bright and early tomorrow is going to be under the false illusion there somewhere near the top when in actual fact they probably aren't at all. Poor showing from Savills not sending that info out to people interested.
18-09-2017, 20:46   #7
Casa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoSalmon View Post
People queuing since Wednesday for these..agent didn't expect it so started giving people who showed up to the sales office a ticket number for the launch. Anybody showing up bright and early tomorrow is going to be under the false illusion there somewhere near the top when in actual fact they probably aren't at all. Poor showing from Savills not sending that info out to people interested.
Hi Mayo,

Really that they had a queue? That is crazy I was going to show up there but gave up thinking that they may open another day. Anyway the development is exactly 10 minutes walking from the train station so I don't think people will be disappointed. Also we have a park in front of our states with playground and it is very hand to cross the road and bring the kids to play. I just think those houses will be really small by the measure from Daft. Some apartments are apt 92m2 and 3Bed house are only 102m2. it is 10m2 smaller than a three bedroom house in their plans. It make no sense to me.
18-09-2017, 22:04   #8
MayoSalmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casa2
3Bed house are only 102m2. it is 10m2 smaller than a three bedroom house in their plans. It make no sense to me.

Standard enough size these days. Same size as their development in Aderlie in Lucan little smaller than Adamstown. Both sold out. Granted Rathborne are a little pricer but sure that's due to the better location..
25-09-2017, 21:04   #9
mikehene

Hi,

I purchased one of the 3 bed house type 4s at their latest release. Has anyone else heard anything in regards to when further information will be released on the how the different house types will look and the specs?

On looking at the council application i can see that only house type 1 has an adaptable loft conversion and house types 4 & 5 are built for an extension of 10 sq mtrs (without a need to move the kitchen that is). All of which would have been handy information to have known before we put the deposit on the house.
Advertisement
26-09-2017, 16:53   #10
elainers

Savill's said they are compiling a list of queries from the developer. Not sure how fast this will come back though as I've been told info will be released before and no sign. Key to keep pressure up I guess.
28-09-2017, 10:54   #11
nmeg

I just bought a house here myself. I have no info other that we waiting for contracts. If anyone hears anything, please share. I know we did ask the estate agent Q's about kitchens etc.
28-09-2017, 12:58   #12
toberlion

We have also put a downpayment on a Type 1.

We've been told by Savills that our solicitor should be issued with a Sales Advice Note by early next week.

We've asked for a proper set of dimensioned drawings, but yet to receive them.
28-09-2017, 13:17   #13
elainers

As far as I know, most of the brochures are for illustrative purposes only so the best guide is apparently the planning permission document. Think it's the attached as that's the only one I've seen with internal layout details on the council website.

Last edited by elainers; 28-09-2017 at 13:25.
28-09-2017, 13:25   #14
elainers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainers View Post
As far as I know, most of the brochures are for illustrative purposes only so the best guide is apparently the planning permission document. Think it's the attached as that's the only one I've seen with internal layout details on the council website.
Attached now hopefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf House Plans Planning Permission.pdf (676.1 KB, 398 views)
(2) thanks from:
28-09-2017, 15:24   #15
toberlion

Yeah I saw that one alright. No type 1 mentioned in it though.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion