Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-06-2017, 22:39   #1
Zaph
A kick in the gulags

Welcome to the Social Media & Blogging forum

Sorry it took so long folks, but I'm delighted to be able to announce that the new forum is finally open for business (well sort of, please read the charter discussion thread OP). As I mentioned in the forum request thread, it took a little while for us to sort out mods for the forum, but we finally got that sorted so many thanks to your new forum mods silvervixen84 and LizT. Liz will be around for the first few months and then baby and crumble will be taking over from her. Many thanks to each of you for helping us get to the stage we're now at.

So that's it really, have fun and enjoy your new forum.
Advertisement
12-02-2018, 10:28   #2
Carney97

Rob Lipsett

Anybody here follow Rob Lipsett? Been following him for the past year. Posts some solid content and always seems very positive. Good guy overall.
12-02-2018, 13:32   #3
Tigger99

Yeah I quite like him. Didn't think I would as I (wrongly) assumed he was quite another d4 arrogant guy but his stuff is v informative. He comes across as quite humble too. As a woman in her thirties I'm definitely not his target audience but I still learn from him.
18-02-2018, 13:14   #4
Carney97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger99 View Post
Yeah I quite like him. Didn't think I would as I (wrongly) assumed he was quite another d4 arrogant guy but his stuff is v informative. He comes across as quite humble too. As a woman in her thirties I'm definitely not his target audience but I still learn from him.

Had the same initial impression. But he comes across as being sincere in his videos. Nice break from the large number of tools on youtube.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion