Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are people being murdered by the state?

Options
2»

Comments

They are? That`s news to me. I thought they might be bumping off people who were already on the way out.

"Some people who go into nursing homes are healthy but go downhill rapidly as soon as they have been admitted"

???

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

gibgobsman that's absolutely horrific and such a sad story.

I do hope things were learnt from that and it's shocking how she was just abandoned.

My mum was 58 and passed. She was obviously much older and she knew she wasn't right but doctors said she was fine.

Very sad indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

Ipso wrote: »
    Which is; turmeric, ammonia, coffee enema

Tumeric is good for you. Stay healthy folks and avoid the HSE and the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Some people who go into nursing homes are healthy but go downhill rapidly as soon as they have been admitted.

So you reckon nursing homes, getting a couple of grand a week for each resident, want to off them as quick as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Some people who go into nursing homes are healthy but go downhill rapidly as soon as they have been admitted.

Another point, is it possible the reason some are kept alive longer than others has something to do with the size of their estate?

My granny's estate was quite large, and she did live on in hospital care for years after we thought she was a goner for sure... Dunno what the size of a housing estate has to with that though... (actually she never lived on a housing estate)

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Markcheese

gibgodsman wrote: »
    Nah, though there are those who completely fail in the duties which leads to deaths, my mother was 37, went into hospital with pains in her stomach, was sent home a day later and literally told to deal with the pain.

A week later she brought herself back in and refused to leave until she was looked at, was scheduled for a scan and put on fast for 24 hours, they forgot about her and her fast status and she was stuck on it for 3 days. She managed to get family to bring her in food due to her weak state, the hospital apologized and cancelled the scan due to the failed fast, 2 days later while in hospital she died. Cancer through out her body.

Her GP constantly telling her its just a stomach infection, the hospital showing know care to deal with a patent. I was 11 when I watched her take her last breath. Do I blame the doctors? The HSE? Nope, I blame the seriously lack of resources given to the HSE

That wasnt just a resource issue, that was really crappy procedures and management, top to bottom...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

What about that gaurd that shot himself in ballymun Garda station. I have no proof at all either but I always had the theory that he was emailing the hutches to do gods work, maybe for the ira who knows? We had the regency attack then all the IRA men getting killed but not getting called IRA men in the media they were being called linked to the hutch faction. Maybe the media are in on it too, maybe the media orchestrated the whole thing to sell papers.

Advertisement