Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic payment scheme trouble!!

• 28-05-2015 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Just completed my bps online after a battle. I thought I had it all done everything in order, I pressed submit and noting happened!!!did anyone else have this problem?? or have I left something out??? when I get to the final page it says 90% complete. My head is melted all evening can anyone please help me???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Farmer

Until you get a better answer here from someone who understands it, I suggest..
    1. Don't panic, there's still tomorrow
    2.Take a "print screen" or use the "sniping tool' in windows and save it. At least you can email them about the problem later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭votuvant

tomnjerry wrote: »
    Just completed my bps online after a battle. I thought I had it all done everything in order, I pressed submit and noting happened!!!did anyone else have this problem?? or have I left something out??? when I get to the final page it says 90% complete. My head is melted all evening can anyone please help me???

Go back and check the online map. A friend had something similar caused by a plot that was taken out for a house and needed correcting.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Vandy West

Did you check the box(es) on the last page? Think one indicated you read the terms and conditions.

Advertisement