Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Certifications - European equivalence

• 12-05-2004 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I wanted to know if anyone of you know if there s a plan to make a standard for certifications in Europe ex : a degree in science would be the same name and level of recognition in every european countries.

If there s such a plan when will it be in place. Do you have a link to it ? etc ..

I d like to study in Ireland but I want certifications to be known if I travel in the future.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.hetac.ie/

Hetac award degrees in this country up to phd level.

I maybe wrong but I think the majorty of theuniversitys award their own Degree's still.

It iwll depend on the course and the college if it is an internationally recognised Degree for example Law is different in each country so their would be bridging studies involved.

Advertisement