Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010 - €69.00

• 07-09-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭

Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010

I see this doing the rounds every now and again and thought I'd post it for others to see as it might be useful. Basically its the full office package for €69.00 (legit :)), everything you could possibly need for doing assignments and project work from home.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

I got this from softwareforstudents.ie. I was delighted with it, needed it for college assignments, saved a fortune. Didnt think it was legit at first tho I must admit. Asked around and finally bought it. Glad I did too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Postit

http://www.software4students.ie/Microsoft_Office_2010_Professional_Plus-details.aspx

Get this one from software4students for €64.49 which is a little cheaper BUT it has two licences, which means you can install it on TWO computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

here you go folks the cheapest you'll find 52 euro. For students only. Found the deal on LIT's intranet.

www.microsoft.ie/ultimatesteal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Your link seems to re-direct to the page I put up for the €69 version that I had originally.

I ended up going for the software4students version posted by 'Postit' (ah I see what you did there :)) as it seems to have more bang for your buck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

your right. I didn't even look at the link. It was 52 euro on LIT's page. But the link says 69 strange. I'll ask about that in college tomorrow and find out either way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement