Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Films to see 2007

• 01-03-2007 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Been trying to put a list together in my head of movies I want to see this year but I know I missing some goodies:

So far:
    Ghost Rider March 2nd
    300 March 23rd
    TMNT March 30th
    Spiderman 3 May 4th
    Shrek 3 June 29th
    Harry Potter July 13th
    Simpson July 27th
    Transformers July 27th
    Silver Surfer August 10th

Source:
    http://uk.imdb.com/Recent/UK.html

Recommend any others?

Plus i must add after the ****e movie year of 2006:

"This is gonna be great"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭The Denouncer

Well, I hope the final cut of Blade Runner finally comes out this year, and should get a cinema release.
    And of course Rataouille is going to win best animation at next years oscars. Brad Bird - say no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Sunshine- April 6th
    Zodiac- April 20th
    Pathfinder- April 27th (B-Movie goodness)
    Rescue Dawn- May 18th
    The Bourne Ultimatum- August 3rd
    No Country For Old Men- September 21st
    30 Days Of Night- November 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Holy **** excellent

The Bourne Ultimatum- August 3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Limiting your 'must see movies' to comic book and TV adaptations might result in 2007 being another ****e year for film too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Grindhouse, released in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Spiderman 3
    Grindhouse
    28 Weeks Later
    Die Hard 4.0
    The Bourne Ultimatum
    Zodiac
    Sunshine

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Spiderman 3
    Grindhouse
    28 Weeks Later
    Die Hard 4.0
    The Bourne Ultimatum
    Zodiac
    Sunshine
    Echo!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Great minds and all that!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Inland Empire
    Zodiac
    The Darjeeling Ltd (Wes Anderson's next, although it may be next year before we get it)
    Tarantinos Inglorius Bastards should be out Dec 07 *Crosses fingers*

Looking forward to this too but it hasn't even started shooting yet, I suspect it'll be 2009, maybe even 2010. And it'll probably end up getting split up again like Kill Bill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

S.M.B. wrote:
    Limiting your 'must see movies' to comic book and TV adaptations might result in 2007 being another ****e year for film too.

Would that depend on what I like?

Anyway disregarding my starter list there seems to be a good for more for the watchin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

We should follow this thread up next january 08 to see how much of a disappointment or satisfying a year it was.

Advertisement