Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate gamepass xbox

• 28-11-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

My son wants game pass and Xbox live for Christmas. What is the best way to get this. Is it ultimate gamepass? Is this ever on a deal or is it €12.99 per month?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

donegal12 wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

My son wants game pass and Xbox live for Christmas. What is the best way to get this. Is it ultimate gamepass? Is this ever on a deal or is it €12.99 per month?
    Thank you.

Search on ebay for about €75 for the year!!!
    Other parents exercise control by getting shorter passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I would keep an eye on the Xbox forum and potentially ask there. Those guys are really up to date with the latest deals for all things Xbox.

I believe there is a trick/promotion where you can buy Xbox live (about EUR 45-60/year) and upgrade it to game pass ultimate for EUR 1.

Thread found here: https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058064895/10/#post115428359

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    I would keep an eye on the Xbox forum and potentially ask there. Those guys are really up to date with the latest deals for all things Xbox.

I believe there is a trick/promotion where you can buy Xbox live (about EUR 45-60/year) and upgrade it to game pass ultimate for EUR 1.

Thread found here: https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058064895/10/#post115428359

Thanks very much, that was a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

Search on ebay for about €75 for the year!!!
    Other parents exercise control by getting shorter passes.

Thank you, I'll have a look on eBay.

Advertisement