Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Die Hard WW (An Action Movie that takes place at Xmas Poll for preferred start date)

• 26-11-2020 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭

hqdefault.jpg

Before Hans Gruber can embark on his quest to take over Nakitomi plaza, He needs to find out the preferred date for maximum occupancy of the building!

Basically, with the christmas period coming up, i want to find out when I should run the game. I am easy going personally, though running it the week of the 20th is kinda cool when you think of the setting, However, I'll run it whichever week polls best. Ideally, i want 21 players for this game which I know might be stretching it but I really dont want to have to cut any characters or change the design too much.

Please choose one of the poll options

Sunday 13th of December
    Sunday 20th of December
    Sunday 27th of December
    Any day is good day to Die Hard!

This is not the sign up thread. I'll post up something special for that in the coming days when I have an idea of the best date :)

What start date suits you best for the upcoming Die Hard game 11 votes

Sunday, December 13th
    0%
    Sunday, December 20th
    45%
    Green&RedLoughcNecroHello 2D Person BelowJohnGreenFan 5 votes
    Sunday, December 27th
    18%
    fixXxerBaggly 2 votes
    Any day is a good day to Die Hard!
    36%
    JP Liz V1EctoplasmEduard KhilLittle Miss Fairy 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sunday, December 27th
    I voted w/c 20th but am also available w/c 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Sunday, December 20th
    I'll only be available for the few days after the 13th. Won't be around after the 19th-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Sunday, December 20th
    What I'm saying is ignore my vote but if you're playing from the 13th, send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Looking like the 13th or the 27th at the moment so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭tritium

13 would be worst option for me, 27 probably the best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Any day is a good day to Die Hard!
    Voted 27th but could do 20th too. 13th is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Based on poll results and the comments given on the thread, it looks like the 27th is the best option for this.

I'll get the sign up thread up this evening and we'll start working towards it :D

I can do any date

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sunday, December 20th
    27th fits in nicely with my planned schedule of doing absolutely nothing that week :D

Advertisement