Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There's actually a conspiracy-conspiracy going on.

Cool, what is it exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fodla wrote: »
    I'm not advancing a conspiracy theory. I'm wondering why they (by 'they' I mean people like Gates, Fauci, scientists, politicians etc) are calling for 7.5 billion people to be vaccinated. I never mentioned anything about depopulation or a new world order. I referred to a new world order in the context of the Great Reset, but regarding vaccines, all I'm wondering is why there is a push to vaccinate 7.5 billion people.

Why do you think they want to vaccinate the planet as opposed to being content to vaccinate 60 to 70%, of the population in order to achieve herd immunity?

why do you think vaccinating 60-70% of the population will achieve herd immunity? what are you basing that on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

why do you think vaccinating 60-70% of the population will achieve herd immunity? what are you basing that on?

Numerous experts have said that 60 to 70% would result in herd immunity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/24/citi-on-when-covid-19-vaccines-will-result-in-herd-immunity-globally.html

“In general, vaccine coverage should reach at least 70% to form some herd immunity,”

Numerous experts have said that 60 to 70% would result in herd immunity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/24/citi-on-when-covid-19-vaccines-will-result-in-herd-immunity-globally.html

“In general, vaccine coverage should reach at least 70% to form some herd immunity,”

at least 70 to form SOME herd immunity. in reality you need a lot more than that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

GT89 wrote: »
    There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population

Who is 'they'?

This is usually where this daft nonsense falls down. Who is 'they' and what is 'their' reason for it? Explain it like I'm five.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Who is 'they'?

This is usually where this daft nonsense falls down. Who is 'they' and what is 'their' reason for it? Explain it like I'm five.

I'd also be interested to know where they've been storing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Who is 'they'?

So far the list is:
    Every world leader.
    All governments.
    All doctors and scientific organisations.
    The WEF and other NGOs
    All financial organizations.
    Every media organisation up to and including RTE.

I think the only one not involved is Trump, yet for some reason he hasn't tweeted out the whole secret plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

King Mob wrote: »
    So far the list is:
    Every world leader.
    All governments.
    All doctors and scientific organisations.
    The WEF and other NGOs
    All financial organizations.
    Every media organisation up to and including RTE.

I think the only one not involved is Trump, yet for some reason he hasn't tweeted out the whole secret plan.

But he miraculously got 'better' real quick..

It was Trump all along!!

He he he.

I took a brief look at your post history man. You seem to be a full blown anti-conspiracy-theorist. The kind who solemnly gobbles up what the media tell you as fact. Not good for your mental health buddy especially when we are being imprisoned locked down ;) Take care of yourself dude, maybe go watch some Alex Jones or something, try to balance your perspective a bit because you're too far on the other side.

Incredible. My oldest friend has completely gone off the deep end and thinks like you. I don't know how to talk to him about this kind of stuff. He's convinced every piece of media is lying yet somehow decides to believe someone like Alex Jones. It's sad to see. I don't know how to get through to him.

Incredible. My oldest friend has completely gone off the deep end and thinks like you. I don't know how to talk to him about this kind of stuff. He's convinced every piece of media is lying yet somehow decides to believe someone like Alex Jones. It's sad to see. I don't know how to get through to him.

The same sorts will tell you big tech are also in the censorship game.. blissfully ignorant to how Google etc actually work and watch channel after channel that Google spoon feeds them in order to make money.. training the recommendation engines to brainwash them with more crap. It's really Turkeys voting for Christmas bs.

Tbh.. there is your real conspiracy.. gov should break this up but they won't because come election time, targeted social media advertising is the only way to get votes these days..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 naughtynaughty

Maybe he's right, have you considered that?

You know, in North Korea, the vast majority of the people defend their national media also. We aren't too far removed from that.

Alex Jones is right? funny how quickly he back-peddles when he gets to court
    You know, in North Korea, the vast majority of the people defend their national media also. We aren't too far removed from that.

LOL, yes the only state-controlled media station allowed in a Stalinist cult is just like the modern press elsewhere, no difference

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Conspiracy Theorists laugh a people and call them sheep and say they are slaves to MSM. Meanwhile they swallow everything Alex Jones and other randomers on Youtube spout without question but see absolutely no problem with that.

The best position is to have a healthy amount of scepticism and question ALL sides. Unfortunately when you take a sceptical view you get hammered by both sides then!

I think there is a great reality TV show to be made. Take 5 random people that say things like 'its just like NK' (Or Russia or some dictatorship or whatever) and actually send them there for a year..

It be funny if it wasn't for the fact that there are billions of people living in actual dictatorships or other situations without any freedom.
    It's an insult to claim this tbh. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.

km991148 wrote: »
    I think there is a great reality TV show to be made. Take 5 random people that say things like 'its just like NK' (Or Russia or some dictatorship or whatever) and actually send them there for a year..

It be funny if it wasn't for the fact that there are billions of people living in actual dictatorships or other situations without any freedom.
    It's an insult to claim this tbh. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.

I think it's more that people exaggerate for effect. Take the comparisons made in Germany recently with Sophie Scholl and Anne Frank, for example.

I think it's more that people exaggerate for effect. Take the comparisons made in Germany recently with Sophie Scholl and Anne Frank, for example.

you mean the anti-masker that compared herself to sophie scholl? a loon

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

Does anyone on this forum actually work with vaccines or know someone who works in the industry, administers them or deals with the injuries caused by them.
    I do.
    Not hope will I get any of the Covid vaccines.
    Do your homework- read the ingredients.
    Cop on people!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,473 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Does anyone on this forum actually work with vaccines or know someone who works in the industry, administers them or deals with the injuries caused by them.
    I do.
    Cop on people!

It’s an anonymous forum for goodness sake. You could be Donald Trump or just some crank in their attic who hasn’t left the house in 10 years.

Nobody should listen to a word of advice given here.

I do.
    Cop on people!
    So what are the ingredients that you are worried about?
    In what capacity do you "work with vaccines"?
    What did you get your PhD in?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

I won’t be rushing out to take this.. let the guinea pigs go first - and ticketmaster can go and shove it up their hole anyway

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

I'll tell them what they can do with their vaccine they can shove it up their hole cause it won't be comin anywhere near me

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    I'll tell them what they can do with their vaccine they can shove it up their hole cause it won't be comin anywhere near me
    Cause you read on the internet it was bad and that the virus was fake and just accepted that without question.

Good way to make a medical decision alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Hqrry113 wrote: »

I don't think that's how it would be normally administered.

utawxjnxlb161.jpg

utawxjnxlb161.jpg

The same could be said of masks. The countries with 24/7 mask wearing (Peru, the US, France, Italy, Spain, the Philippines, among others) have the highest case numbers in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭circadian

The same could be said of masks. The countries with 24/7 mask wearing (Peru, the US, France, Italy, Spain, the Philippines, among others) have the highest case numbers in the world.

Which came first? The mask wearing or the sharp increase in cases?

Evidence for this?

Or is that something you just decided yourself?

Ignoring the flawed logic; the US with 24/7 mask wearing? Ha good one

King Mob wrote: »
    Evidence for this?

Or is that something you just decided yourself?

Who needs facts when you can just make them up yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭chewed

I won’t be rushing out to take this.. let the guinea pigs go first - and ticketmaster can go and shove it up their hole anyway

So, when will you decide the take it? How long will you wait until you're satisfied?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement