Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid 21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

a) no.

b) yes, will be with your knowledge, under the guise of 'safety'/avoiding identification fraud.

Many interviews etc, patents/products in development indicating this. Here's one interview from back in late 80's indicating the progression.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nycweatherrepor/status/1304505745715662850

As I said prior, you're a frog and the temperature is rising. Cash -> card --> digital vax passport --> digital ID/wallet --> all combined into --> one chip under skin.

In fairness I think he would be a happy frog though!
    Once he is obeying or taking whatever official government source is instructing him to take or do that sounds like mana to heaven to him!

King Mob wrote: »
    You seem to be swallowing pretty much every conspiracy theory on this, so just wondering if it's extended to the fringe religious stuff too.

Do you believe that the microchip we're going to get next year is the "mark of the beast"?

Says the guy who's signing up for multiple experimental RNA vaccines per year, for a virus that has less than 0.1% chance of killing him, lol. Because big pharma and your government told you so. Only one swallowing up the nonsense is clearly you.

You're another who can't read properly. I said the theory is the chip will come down the line. Your annual vaxxes and digital vax ID are a precursor. Eventually it will be more convenient and 'safe' for all of this information, digital ID, digital wallet etc to be placed in a single chip. They'll convince you it needs to be placed under your skin to avoid identity fraud. You'll swallow that one too... 'cause they'll cut your dole if you don't ;)

Yes, I'm aware of this revelation connection. I'm not religious, but I notice Bill Gates has a new patent WO 2020 060606. That's for a 'body cryptocurrency device'. Nothing to see here lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

So all these auld lads planning this stuff.
    Presumably there'll be a new world order within their lifetime? Or are they setting up world domination for their kids/grandkids?

maybe the older lads are setting it up so then some younger lads like Elon Musk can come along and benefit from all their hard work and become our new king?

Its nice of them to be thinking of the younger generations.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yes, I'm aware of this revelation connection. I'm not religious, but I notice Bill Gates has a new patent WO 2020 060606. That's for a 'body cryptocurrency device'. Nothing to see here lads :pac:

Means hes defo a satanist and not shy about proclaiming it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I said the theory is the chip will come down the line.

You aren't this boards poster from 13 years ago by any chance are you?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55076570

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »

Or at the very least a horrible troll :pac:

The Nal wrote: »

Indeed and it's always "maybe", "perhaps", "could be", "who knows", 666 on a piece of cheese..

The art of really pattern searching and vague prophecy conspiracies that are always just around the corner but never quite come

Every time there's some world crisis (Swine flu, financial crisis, Covid) they all come out of the woodwork proclaiming end times, then disappear again until the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Says the guy who's signing up for multiple experimental RNA vaccines per year, for a virus that has less than 0.1% chance of killing him, lol. Because big pharma and your government told you so. Only one swallowing up the nonsense is clearly you. :
    Leaving aside your misrepresentations here, yea.
    I'm going to listen to the advice of trained medical professionals and experts. I'm not going to listen to a guy proposing a vast satanic conspiracy to microchip people people and believes that there is secret messages in children's clothing lines.

I fail to see what's unreasonable with this.

I will also remind you that you are already shown to be a liar as you falsely claimed that the vaccine would alter people's DNA, then you quickly stopped claiming that when when you were challenged on it.
    Why would I trust someone so willing to lie?
    You're another who can't read properly. I said the theory is the chip will come down the line.

You've dodged the question.
    I asked if you believe that this secret satanic microchips are the mark of the the beast, yes or no?

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Every time there's some world crisis (Swine flu, financial crisis, Covid) they all come out of the woodwork proclaiming end times, then disappear again until the next one
    And I've not seen a single believer acknowledge or address the fact that all of these claims have been made and failed before.
    Every time we bring up all the conspiracy nonsense around swine flu etc, they completely ignore it and pretend they didn't just read it.
    They can't even bring themselves to say "they were wrong".
    It's really odd.

Still trying to understand this conspiracy. So when the illuminati people see pyramids in stuff, they are "crazy", but when the microchip/NWO people see skulls on stuff, those are actually secret subliminal messages. Skulls are everywhere, are they all symbols, how do we tell?

How come psychologists tell us that the people who propagate these kinds of far-fetched theories have a deep paranoia/distrust of authority and low critical thinking and as such are likely to fall for these kinds of far-fetched theories, are those psychologists part of this conspiracy also? are they deep state plants of the NWO?

So. Many. Questions.

• Advertisement

Still trying to understand this conspiracy. So when the illuminati people see pyramids in stuff, they are "crazy", but when the microchip/NWO people see skulls on stuff, those are actually secret subliminal messages. Skulls are everywhere, are they all symbols, how do we tell?

How come psychologists tell us that the people who propagate these kinds of far-fetched theories have a deep paranoia/distrust of authority and low critical thinking and as such are likely to fall for these kinds of far-fetched theories, are those psychologists part of this conspiracy also? are they deep state plants of the NWO?

So. Many. Questions.

When so many, including myself, were saying Epstein would never make it to trial, the likes of you would of definitely said "conspiracy theorist... He's on 24/7 suicide watch". Turned out we were right ;) It was incredibly obvious he was never going to testify.

You don't look beneath the surface at all as you only believe what you're told by the mainstream. I explained this to you before.

And now you're signing up for the experimental RNA vaxxes, which you highly likely don't need. Because you were told to. Maybe you should start thinking for yourself instead.

When so many, including myself, were saying Epstein would never make it to trial, the likes of you would of definitely said "conspiracy theorist... He's on 24/7 suicide watch". Turned out we were right ;) It was incredibly obvious he was never going to testify.

So your message here seems to be that if someone "predicts" something in the past, then their future predictions must be correct. Wow, I've guessed many things that actually happened, what does that mean exactly?
    You don't look beneath the surface at all as you only believe what you're told by the mainstream. I explained this to you before.

Every. single. conspiracy theorist says this trope. Whether it's the illuminati, lizard people, the NWO types - they all use this same line to justify the stuff they are coming up with. Why? because basic facts and information contradicts their far-fetched conspiracies

Normal people are "sheep", and conspiracy theorists have special detective powers that let them see "the real truth", we know

Which is cool, but they consistently seem to have a real problem answering questions about their theories and, you know, providing credible evidence..

When so many, including myself, were saying ......

Just a wee reminder that you previously also told a bald faced lie that the vaccine would alter people's DNA.

Maybe don't bring up your previous points while you are trying to run away from your false claims.

King Mob wrote: »
    Just a wee reminder that you previously also told a bald faced lie that the vaccine would alter people's DNA.

Maybe don't bring up your previous points while you are trying to run away from your false claims.

No offense, but I think it's highly unlikely you understand the scientific processes behind the vaccines.

Bill Gates, the great Doctor himself, already indicated it would change DNA in a video. Other *actual* Doctors have warned about the potential of these vaccines in that regard, including Carrie Madej, whom I linked here before.

You have no idea what's *actually* going into your vaccines. You just blindly go along with what you're told. This is proven that by the fact you're already signing up for vaccines you statistically don't need, because you were told to do so.

No offense, but I think it's highly unlikely you understand the scientific processes behind the vaccines.
    Mm hmm.

I would actually like to see you explain the mechanism by which vaccines work. I suspect that you don't actually know.

And still, you lied and claimed that it would alter people's DNA.
    That's simply not true and is an invention of conspiracy theorists like yourself.

In this instance you state "it would change DNA" yet here you don't specify what DNA is being changed. I suspect this is because you are dishonestly taking Bill Gates' quote out of context.
    This is a very common tactic of bull**** artists so they can trick the gullible.

You are also telling us to just trust the crank doctors you believe.
    But again, you believe a large number of bizarre and nonsensical conspiracy theories, so it's clear that you're not a very good judge of accuracy.

Without relying on out of context quotes and the opinion of cranks, please explain and detail, with appropriate scientific evidence that the vaccines for covid will change the DNA of people.

If you can't then you have been lying.

So why do you have to lie to support your conspiracy theory?
    Does that not concern you?
    Do you think your lies are somehow justified?

Also, this had been said before by a few people, but it's increasingly weird that you two are always hanging around this forum together, especially when you don't give credence to any conspiracy theories whatsoever. Strange way to spend one's time ;)

Vic and Bob... or is it Doj and Mob? :pac:

Also, this had been said before by a few people, but it's increasingly weird that you two are always hanging around this forum together, especially when you don't give credence to any conspiracy theories whatsoever. Strange way to spend one's time ;)

Vic and Bob... or is it Doj and Mob? :pac:
    Yes. We're government agents. You've figured it out. :rolleyes:

Please stop deflecting and avoiding the points at hand.

You lied about the vaccine.
    Why did you do this?

You are making claims that the stats from medical professionals about Covid are wrong. On top of that you are making fantastical claims about "one world governments", microchips, etc, variations of which we've been hearing from, to put it mildly, nutters, for decades.

Is it a fact that you are correct, or is yours just a lay-person's opinion?

you two are always hanging around this forum together, especially when you don't give credence to any conspiracy theories whatsoever. Strange way to spend one's time ;)

There it is. When this one world government comes in would you say that I will be wearing my jackboots, rounding up types like you to get your forced microchip implants?

How are you preparing for this coming apocalypse by the way? will you be a part of the resistance or will you just go with the flow?

Strange way to spend one's time ;)

You're on a public forum spreading absurd conspiracy theories and medical disinformation. I'd argue that's a far stranger way to spend one's time ;)

• Advertisement

There it is. When this one world government comes in would you say that I will be wearing my jackboots, rounding up types like you to get your forced microchip implants?

How are you preparing for this coming apocalypse by the way? will you be a part of the resistance or will you just go with the flow?

There's no "coming apocalypse". Just a gradual slippery slope to regular vaccinations you don't need, digital vax passports, digital IDs/wallets, and eventually all combined into your chip ;)

90% of the "resistance" is simply people not going along blindly with what they're told. Which is the exact opposite of what you two are doing :pac:

You talk about critical thinking, then without question sign up for vaccinations you statistically don't need :rolleyes: Like I said, you just do what you're told, and that's all that's required.

Anyway, go get your vaxxes. I shall be observing you two and other guinea pigs with much interest over the next year :D

There's no "coming apocalypse". Just a gradual slippery slope

Didn't you mention the whole one world government thing or was that someone else?
    Anyway, go get your vaxxes. I shall be observing you two and other guinea pigs with much interest over the next year :D

People get vaccines. So these Covid 19 ones are "evil" or are all vaccines like that?

If I pop down to my GP next year and get a Covid shot, what will happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,358 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Whats the next plan-demic ready to be inflicted upon us ?

... some talk of covid 21 ...

...no harm to mention covid 21 ahead of time ...

... to show the sleeping masses that it was planned all along to usher in the global reset or for the religious .. the Mark of the Beast system.

Will it happen all AROUND the world : )

Didn't you mention the whole one world government thing or was that someone else?

People get vaccines. So these Covid 19 ones are "evil" or are all vaccines like that?

If I pop down to my GP next year and get a Covid shot, what will happen?

I just got my flu vaccine and I have to admit I have a sudden urge to vote Fine Gael for the first time

There's no "coming apocalypse".

I just found the post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115311696&postcount=28

This coming "event" you mention, what event is this exactly and when will it happen?

Keep in mind bad conspiracy theorists put dates on things. A "smart" conspiracy theorist here on boards keeps it vague to get as much mileage out of it before they have to disappear or rereg :)

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I just got my flu vaccine and I have to admit I have a sudden urge to vote Fine Gael for the first time

They didn't try to insert a microchip under the skin on the sly did they?

Have you ever heard about Denver Airport? Conspiracy theories surrounding that for years.

It's hilarious

"“We have a CEO (Kim Day) who really embraces the conspiracy ideas,” said Heath Montgomery, senior public information officer for DIA. “We decided a few years ago that rather than fight all of this and try and convince everybody there’s nothing really going on, let’s have some fun with it.”

2016 marks a turning point in the airport’s marketing savvy. For the first time, DIA is featuring a modest, museum-style exhibition of the most notable (and, admittedly, least controversial) theories in honor of October as “Conspiracy Month.” Events have included a “conspiracy-themed costume party” and free “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” screening — chosen because the coordinates for the alien landing in the 1977 film supposedly point to DIA’s location (in reality it’s an empty field 51 miles northwest of the airport).

Most of the theories are so laughable and easily disproved that DIA is happy to weaponize them as marketing tools. That, in turn, translates to an estimated “hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars” in free publicity, Montgomery said."

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/31/definitive-guide-to-denver-international-airport-conspiracy-theories/
    And for the grand finale, here's a nice aerial view of one of it's buildings. Keeping in line with the whole Nazi imagery there on the right. All very in-line with the stuff Gates is spewing out; at least they're consistent :pac:
    denverairportswastika.jpg

"Ground-breaking began for the six-building complex at the Coronado US navy base in southern California in 1967. While the original plans called for two central buildings and a single L-shaped barracks, Naval Amphibious Base Complex 320-325 evolved in design. By the time it was finished in 1970 it had four L-shaped buildings - set at right angles. That was when the problem was spotted."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/27/usa.technology

Don't believe everything you read in the mainstream conspiracy media, you need to stop being a sheep and question things, etc ;)

Leo wouldn't do that. I love Leo, I even have a collection of beans at home that look like him

Hahaha, you seem to take a lot of this personally. Going out of your way constantly to post crap like the above :pac:

• Advertisement

Hahaha, you seem to take a lot of this personally. Going out of your way constantly to post crap like the above :pac:

Seems perfectly relevant, you are claiming that they will start implanting microchips under people's skin. Yikes, if that's the case, I'll just say no. Will this be a forced procedure?

How will they force it?

To completely invent a conspiracy style cop-out answer: I could say they don't need to force it, people are being made so compliant by measures against the virus, that the "sheep" will unquestioningly just accept it, yadda, yadda.

Advertisement