Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭mcw92

I can expect to see Adverts flood with 'sleeveless games' in the next few weeks so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Seems as if some games are now saying "Awaiting Stock" which is only a good sign that of us who ordered may actually get the games?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Just out of curiosity but when did you order them?

At about 12 last night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

bkrangle wrote: »
    At about 12 last night

I ordered before you with same games, albeit a lot more games and no depstach email but as determined the last time, its purely random and luck who gets the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

i ordered two different lots at 2am and 3am last night so hopefully i get at least half the games i ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

bkrangle wrote: »
    At about 12 last night

Did you only order the 4 games?

If so I wonder are they sending out the small orders first which is a joke if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IrishBlaine

I only ordered 4 games and still waiting on an dispatch email and I ordered last night

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Digitalism wrote: »
    Did you only order the 4 games?

If so I wonder are they sending out the small orders first which is a joke if true.

Yeah, just the 4 games.....ordered another 4 since but they've yet to ship

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Ordered 4 Xbox games last night around 23.45. Dispatch email at 17.15 today with all 4 games down as shipped and fulfilled. 2 of the games I ordered are now awaiting stock on the site so it looks accurate. Good chance we should all get them as this looks like a proper promotion in comparison to tesco slashing their online prices without checking physical stock. I'd assume xtravision inherited a lot of 2nd hand stock with hmv and the multiple store closures.

Just to add to that, I called into an xtravision shop today and they had some really old games available for 5 euro each. A lot of what I saw were on the 4 for 15 range online so good to see the physical stock in one sense matches price wise what's online. None of the bigger titles were available but it's only a small shop to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Got my dispatch email, ordered around 23:15

F1 2013
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: The Masters Collector'...
    Forza Horizon
    Minecraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Can the guys who got the dispatch email check something for me?

I ordered 8 games last night on 360 at about 00.30 and got an email saying "Thank you for your order" and that I could check the order's status in the "My Account" section of the site. When I check there it says "Status: Approved" and all 8 games are listed, does that mean it is/will be sent?

If those who got a dispatch email could check their status and report back, I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IrishBlaine

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Can the guys who got the dispatch email check something for me?

I ordered 8 games last night on 360 at about 00.30 and got an email saying "Thank you for your order" and that I could check the order's status in the "My Account" section of the site. When I check there it says "Status: Approved" and all 8 games are listed, does that mean it is/will be sent?

If those who got a dispatch email could check their status and report back, I'd appreciate it.

My status say's shipped after dispatch

Approved means payment went through and packing the order

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

I ordered tiger Woods 2014.f13. Fuse and nba 2013. Two arrived today. Nba and f13. That was quick. Ordered them round 10am yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

Two of my Xbox 360 games (Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2) and three of my PS3 games (Vanquish, The Last of Us, GT6) arrived this morning, all with cases and manuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

One game out of the 4 I ordered just arrived - Spec Ops: The Line - Case, manual and a "Fubar Pack" DLC code

Order is still at "approved" status, didn't get any dispatch email. Hope this doesn't mean the others are cancelled...

Ordered yesterday at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Ordered 4 games about 11 PM Monday night and 4 more on Tuesday morning.

1 for each order arrived this morning in cases - FIFA 13 and Halo 4 , which was a bit strange because I don't even have an account , did a express checkout both times.

Hope will get more/the rest in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

No dispatch email, but 3/16 turned up this morning

xbox: metal gear solid rising, minecraft
    PS3: F1 Racing all stars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Just got 3 of 8 ordered on Monday, got no dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Were all of your orders that arrived boxed?

I wonder if they are sending out the games that are boxed seperately from those that aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Rooy wrote: »
    Ordered 4 games about 11 PM Monday night and 4 more on Tuesday morning.

1 for each order arrived this morning in cases - FIFA 13 and Halo 4 , which was a bit strange because I don't even have an account , did a express checkout both times.

Hope will get more/the rest in the coming days.

this was followed later by a dispatch email , so looks like the other 3 games on first order are one the way too - Tiger 2014 ,F1 2013 and Need For Speed Rivals.

Fantastic value at €3/3.50 each , thanks again OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

2 out of 12 games arrived so far

The Bureau and Metro Last Light both on 360, DLC for last light was used but the DLC for the The Bureau wasn't so happy days...

Cheers again OP !!!!

maximoose wrote: »
    Were all of your orders that arrived boxed?

I wonder if they are sending out the games that are boxed seperately from those that aren't.

from last time there seems to be no particular order as to how and why they are sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

They're so cheap that even if only 1 or 2 games arrive or the order is staggered its worth it imo.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    They're so cheap that even if only 1 or 2 games arrive or the order is staggered its worth it imo.

last time I received 4 out of 5 games.
    ordered 20 this time in 4 different orders. Will see how many I get... :)
    haven't used the 360 in ages - years of gaming if the games actually arrive!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I'm guessing the games saying awaiting stock or going to be OOS for good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

1 out of 8 come today "the walking dead " boxed with manual disk is perfect happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

So these have a slim chance of arriving, and are all ex-rental copies? Are you guaranteed the box at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,619 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Gah goddamnit, just as I swore I wouldn't buy any more games until I cleared off my backlog :(

Dead Island Riptide
    XCom Enemy Unknown
    Metro Last Light
    Doom 3 BFG

All games I've been waiting for discounts on, so thanks OP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

glasso wrote: »
    last time I received 4 out of 5 games.
    ordered 20 this time in 4 different orders. Will see how many I get... :)
    haven't used the 360 in ages - years of gaming if the games actually arrive!

Did you get money back for your game that didnt arrive or did you chase them at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

Those of you who have some games arriving, did you all get Dispatch emails, or just Order confirmation emails? Ordered 12 PS3 games on Monday, hope some will be there when I get home from work. :D

Advertisement