Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€36, Hand held games console, TMART

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

He was joking gmisk, a little bit of humour to lighten our weekend
    :)
    Sorry only half read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Looks like it has dropped to €28 for today only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Just arrived from dhl 10min ago :D

Just had time to power it on looks fine just hooked up wit an old usb adapter i had lying around charging it now will try it out later

Hope everybody that has ordered receives them in the next few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

crasy dash wrote: »
    Just arrived from dhl 10min ago :D

Just had time to power it on looks fine just hooked up wit an old usb adapter i had lying around charging it now will try it out later

Hope everybody that has ordered receives them in the next few days

Ooh looks good crasy, dhl delivery worked good for you so, I think yours was one of the last shipped and yet arrived first... how much extra did that cost? I can't wait to get mine now. Put my tracking number in to chinese post tracker under swift post section and it says (I think) that it entered and left Geneva on Monday afternoon so I dont know how long it takes to get to Dublin from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Ooh looks good crasy, dhl delivery worked good for you so, I think yours was one of the last shipped and yet arrived first... how much extra did that cost? I can't wait to get mine now. Put my tracking number in to chinese post tracker under swift post section and it says (I think) that it entered and left Geneva on Monday afternoon so I dont know how long it takes to get to Dublin from there.

Think the postage was around 11euro ah i say they will deliver ok to everyone
    My one was stopped in customs so im expecting that on top of the cost

Just had a quick play seems to beok i think battery wont last very long,had it charging all evening played maybe 5-10 min and battery was way down to two bars cant really expect much for 28 euro really
    Must say im impressed with dhl and their tracking system sent out Friday and here already longest part of trip was from Cork City

20 Delivered - Signed for by : CHARLEVILLE 16:06

19 With delivery courier CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:28

Monday, March 10, 2014 Location Time
    18 Forwarded for delivery CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 11:17

17 Arrived at Delivery Facility in CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:58

16 Arrived at Sort Facility CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:57

15 Customs status updated CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 02:15

14 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 01:25

Sunday, March 09, 2014 Location Time
    13 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 20:24

12 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 18:02

11 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 04:36

10 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 04:23

Saturday, March 08, 2014 Location Time
    9 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:16

8 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:13

7 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 11:16

6 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:39

5 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:25

4 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:12

3 Clearance event SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:14

2 Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 08:34

Friday, March 07, 2014 Location Time
    1 Shipment picked up SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 15:47

Hide Details

• Advertisement

crasy dash wrote: »
    Think the postage was around 11euro ah i say they will deliver ok to everyone
    My one was stopped in customs so im expecting that on top of the cost

Just had a quick play seems to beok i think battery wont last very long,had it charging all evening played maybe 5-10 min and battery was way down to two bars cant really expect much for 28 euro really
    Must say im impressed with dhl and their tracking system sent out Friday and here already longest part of trip was from Cork City

20 Delivered - Signed for by : CHARLEVILLE 16:06

19 With delivery courier CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:28

Monday, March 10, 2014 Location Time
    18 Forwarded for delivery CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 11:17

17 Arrived at Delivery Facility in CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:58

16 Arrived at Sort Facility CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 09:57

15 Customs status updated CORK - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF 02:15

14 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 01:25

Sunday, March 09, 2014 Location Time
    13 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 20:24

12 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 18:02

11 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 04:36

10 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 04:23

Saturday, March 08, 2014 Location Time
    9 Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:16

8 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:13

7 Customs status updated HONG KONG - HONG KONG 11:16

6 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:39

5 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:25

4 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:12

3 Clearance event SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:14

2 Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 08:34

Friday, March 07, 2014 Location Time
    1 Shipment picked up SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 15:47

Hide Details

Hmm yes, I wonder if I was to take the battery from an old PSP that we have would it fit this new one. Should be a better battery in an original PSP surely.

I have no idea what to make of this:

Date Time Event Processed by
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_10 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_20 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:51 ITM_EXP_65 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:51 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_10 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_20 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE

I have no idea what to make of this:

Date Time Event Processed by
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_10 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_20 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:47 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:51 ITM_EXP_65 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 04.03.2014 17:51 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_10 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_20 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Tue 11.03.2014 14:50 ITM_EXP_60 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE

I think it means looking at the glossary of definitions, that your parcel has departed Switzerland, but has not yet entered Ireland. Mine is at the same stage but for the 10th. We should look for "Arrival Destination Country" which means it has landed in Ireland. I'm checking everyday so I'll post here when I get an update. See my update below. Edit: though looking at yours again, would it be possible your order was posted twice?

Mon 10.03.2014 17:21 Mailed Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Mon 10.03.2014 17:21 Arrival at border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Mon 10.03.2014 17:21 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Mon 10.03.2014 17:27 Departed transit country Swiss Post SINGAPORE
    Mon 10.03.2014 17:27 Departure from border point of origin country Swiss Post SINGAPORE

It looks to me like it crossed the border at the origin country (Singapore? Switzerland?), left and then came back to the same spot a week later. :confused:

Interesting - we are being watched from afar! A Tmart rep registered a new account to send me the following PM:
    i have found that you are confused with your order.please dont worry. i am rep of tmart. if you havet received the item you purchased. i will resend new one to you.

Generally,it takes 2-6 weeks to your country.

Have a good time :)

• Advertisement

Interesting - we are being watched from afar! A Tmart rep registered a new account to send me the following PM:

So are you going to get two for the price of one? :D:D:D The mind boggles, I'll keep you posted on my delivery anyway, nothing happening this morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I still havent got mine.....
    2014-02-19 06:25:11 Completed 2014-02-27 21:12:28 Shipped -no record-
    Shipped 4 weeks back zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

gmisk wrote: »
    I still havent got mine.....
    2014-02-19 06:25:11 Completed 2014-02-27 21:12:28 Shipped -no record-
    Shipped 4 weeks back zzz

Shipped on 27th - 3 weeks ago, on past experience (ordinary Tmart shipping through Sweden) another week to wait ... Swiss Post might make some difference though.

Just checked swiss post tracking there - and mine appears to have landed in Dublin :eek:

Thu 20.03.2014 08:18 ITM_EXP_170 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Just checked swiss post tracking there - and mine appears to have landed in Dublin :eek:

Thu 20.03.2014 08:18 ITM_EXP_170 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA

Nice - likely your original departure date was 4/03 and the duplicate 11/03 "Departure from border point" a phantom.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

styron wrote: »
    Nice - likely your original departure date was 4/03 and the duplicate 11/03 "Departure from border point" a phantom.

Mine was purchased ages ago, still last update from the 17.03 left origin.. (for the second time, first time on the 4th).
    Hopefuilly it might be on time for a christmas present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Just checked mine now,had forgotten about it actually :o

Thu 20.03.2014 08:24 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA
    Thu 20.03.2014 10:23 Handed to customs IEDUBA
    Thu 20.03.2014 15:52 Released by customs IE

So looks like it reached Dublin yesterday and was released by customs so maybe another few weeks before i get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

You should now be able to track it on anpost.ie - mine shows "ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER" :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Mine was delivered this morning, but I'm in work and it's at home so can't report anything more than that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Just checked mine now,had forgotten about it actually :o

Thu 20.03.2014 08:24 Arrival at border point of destination country IEDUBA
    Thu 20.03.2014 10:23 Handed to customs IEDUBA
    Thu 20.03.2014 15:52 Released by customs IE

So looks like it reached Dublin yesterday and was released by customs so maybe another few weeks before i get it :)

You should have this in the next day or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

eamonnq wrote: »
    You should have this in the next day or so.

Mine just says shipped on 27th of feb. No further detail after that anybody else like this? Are ye tracking it through tmart website?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Mine just says shipped on 27th of feb. No further detail after that anybody else like this? Are ye tracking it through tmart website?
    ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Below that on the same page near the logistics section (which was blank for me) there's another tracking number, which is different to the order number. Put that into the "track and trace" bit on the swiss post website (www.swisspost.ch) and it'll give you where it's at. If it says it's left Irish Customs, you can use the same tracking number on the An Post website to track it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Mine has been released by customs - Must have been held hostage :P

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

mine too, it cost €26.65, will we be given a customs bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Says mine is in Kilkenny as of 06:45 this am. Should get it today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Says mine is in Kilkenny as of 06:45 this am. Should get it today :)

Received mine this morning. Only had time for a quick game of Tekken 3.
    Very impressed with the quality considering the price. Screen is good quality. Buttons are fine. Looking forward to revisiting some other games later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Got mine, is it only the games on it that are playable or can you load roms?

• Advertisement

Mine still in the transit country but it was only shipped on 10th March, I got the white one for 22.48 and am only noticing now its different than the original op one. I dont think its the slimline one apart from that I can't really tell. Any of you that have received already tell me if mine is any different, see link

http://www.tmart.com/8GB-4.3-PSP-Style-MP3-MP4-MP5-Palyer-With-Camera-Game-E-book-AV-out-Voice-Recorder-White-B4_p146199.html?promotion=Women

Advertisement