Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap tickets to War Horse in BGT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Two tickets for this show now costs £46.12 (55.96€). This price includes per-ticket booking fees of £2.46 (2.98€). Click here to book for Friday 18 April and here for Monday 21 April.

You can now save up to 50% on two tickets to see the multi-award-winning production of "War Horse" at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in Dublin this Friday.

What's included

Two tickets to see "War Horse" for £51.10 (61.90€) or £54.45 (65.96€)
    These tickets are usually £50.31 or £54.44 (60.95€ or 65.95€) each
    Prices quoted include any per-ticket fees
    Seats are located in the Stalls and Circle

When
    7:30pm, Friday 18 April

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Great price and supposed to be a brilliant show, i paid 100e for two around xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

great deal. Just picked up two tickets in the circle for 56 euros. I priced tickets right beside my seats without the offer and they came back at 136 euro. I've been wanting to go to this for weeks. thanks op!

shame no alcohol on good friday:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

ccull123 wrote: »
    great deal. Just picked up two tickets in the circle for 56 euros. I priced tickets right beside my seats without the offer and they came back at 136 euro. I've been wanting to go to this for weeks. thanks op!

shame no alcohol on good friday:p

The Theatre can sell alcohol.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Thanks, they are great price, was only looking at them last week but prices were over 200 for 4, now half price 111 for 4, going on Friday. Pity won't be able to have a pint :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Moribund

Thanks OP. Was hoping to get tickets for four and now have saved €100+:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

fair play. booked 2 there for 56 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

The Theatre can sell alcohol.

Rang BGT now and they confirmed no alcohol Friday nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Wow, that is an excellent deal. 2 tickets for €50 or 2 tickets for €120! Practically same seats! If only I was around to go, heading to Galway Friday :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Available Monday aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Home

Hi all, I'm trying to avail of this to book tickets for this evening but for the life of me I can't see where to enter the code to get the deal. I've gone through the whole process and I can't see an entry box anywhere! Anyone have any guidance? Greatly appreciated!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Home wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm trying to avail of this to book tickets for this evening but for the life of me I can't see where to enter the code to get the deal. I've gone through the whole process and I can't see an entry box anywhere! Anyone have any guidance? Greatly appreciated!

Looks like you can't get tickets for today with that offer, if you click on tickets for Monday 21 April you see the field to enter the code (no tickets left for Monday 21st)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

last time I got half price tickets to BGT was for Starlight Express. Soon found out why they were half price! Sure this will be better

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭schadenfreude8

is this a musical or a play?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

is this a musical or a play?

play with music and some song rather than a musical

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭schadenfreude8

clevtrev wrote: »
    play with music and some song rather than a musical

so not an andrew lloyd webber type suitation?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

They appear to be gone for monday now too, unless I am doing something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

They appear to be gone for monday now too, unless I am doing something wrong.

Still available for Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Zell

I just booked 2 seats for Monday and there are still some seats available. My seats are in the stalls, 25euro, normally 55. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

excellent show, went last night got great seats in the stalls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Went last night. Great play. A bargain for 50 euro for 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Can't see anything available on this for tonight now anywhere but there are still tickets available at full price on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

Can anyone tell me what time it starts please? Going tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

We are delighted to offer our e-zine readers a very special ticket price €25 for tonight (22nd April), Wednesday (23rd April) and Thursday (24th April) night's shows.

War Horse, which opened at the theatre on March 26th and has since been receiving standing ovations after each performance, will be completing its hugely successful run this week on Saturday 26th of April.

This powerful, heart warming story about a boy and his journey to be reunited with his beloved horse, 'Joey', has been seen by over 4 million people worldwide and is the winner of 5 Tony Awards including 'Best Play'.

We want our e-zine readers to experience this theatrical masterpiece for themselves and so are offering this exclusive ticket price for shows this week. This offer will be limited to 100 tickets per show

WAR HORSE
    RUNS UNTIL THIS SATURDAY
    SPECIAL TICKET PRICE €25
    (see below for details)

TO AVAIL OF THIS OFFER!

PLEASE CONTACT OUR GROUPS DEPARTMENT ON:
    PH: 01 677 7770

This offer is limited to 100 tickets per show

- NO BOOKING FEES
    - NO CREDIT CARD CHARGES
    - RESERVE NOW - PAY LATER
    - PERSONAL, FREE & FRIENDLY SERVICE
    - FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
    - HOSPITALITY OPTIONS AVAILABLE

Email: groups@bgetheatre.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Wouldn't ya be really annoyed if you had purchased them already and paid such a price for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Just posting this to bug people. Me and the current wife have 2 free tickets for Warhorse this Friday.

See you there

Advertisement