Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

JT26 wrote: »
    i have to watch the highlights,but yea should be some final! happy the ducks didnt make it tbh

Ya don't really like the Ducks myself either. Still haven't come to terms with them never using the flying V from the movies so I'm happy they are out!

Was on Tampa from the start so happy they are in the finals. Hawks should be favorites but Tampa have already knocked out some good teams so it's far from a foregone conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Going to be some final. Hawks played pretty much two perfect games in game 6 and 7, play like that for this series and think they might just have to much for Tampa. Going with Hawks in 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Going to be some final. Hawks played pretty much two perfect games in game 6 and 7, play like that for this series and think they might just have to much for Tampa. Going with Hawks in 6.

Can't disagree with you. Just can't see past the Hawks in this. They will have too much for Tampa. I would love to see it go to game seven though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Why the hate for the ducks? They are a fine team. I have been a fan for 20 years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

cena wrote: »
    Why the hate for the ducks? They are a fine team. I have been a fan for 20 years

Maybe because kesler pays for them???

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    Maybe because kesler pays for them???

He isn't that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

The third movie for me was the last straw. First one, classic. Second one, very questionable scenarios. Third one, garbage!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

He isn't that bad.

He is, from what i heard he has john terry attributes when it comes teammates wives!

• Advertisement

RichFTW wrote: »
    The third movie for me was the last straw. First one, classic. Second one, very questionable scenarios. Third one, garbage!

the third one wasn't the best. I liked the second and the first is the best.

Regardless of the movies they are a good team. I can't hate them

Reckon this could actually go all the way, contrary to my prediction earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Bolts can't afford to lose again if they want to get the cup, hopefully they can pull it off.

Done and dusted for another season. Haven't watched the game from last night yet but I have it recorded. Congrats to the Hawks and any Hawks fans on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Over the moon right now, fantastic performance and well deserved victory but I'm a tad biased. Credit to Crawford, he's been up and down these whole playoffs but he was rock solid last night. I'm definitely the Hawks good luck charm. Saw them in Finland when the won in 2010, play the Jets in 2013 and Calgary and Nashville this season. Really need to get over every season now.

Advertisement