Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 myselfme

Hello,

Does anyone have the contact details of Conor in Castledaly? Sorry I don't have access to yellow pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 myselfme

Hello,

Can someone please send me the contact details of Conor Donoghue in Castledaly? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Karolla

Does anybody have a phone number for Kay Mullally in Fethard Tipperary?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

Just another little bit about linda green to update you all, my friends went to see her in June, 3 weeks after the reading, first thing she said came up(one week earlier though), my friend was shocked. Also because its big big decision for her to take as it involves moving countries etc. so my friend wanted to have another reading with Linda, Linda could not arrange to meet my friend, but agreed to call her to do one over the phone.

Linda rang my friend and gave her the reading over the phone, at the end she did not charge the fee for reading , only charged for the call as Linda felt sorry for my friend not being an english native speaker. Linda believe my friend understood her better after 2nd reading with her, so she deemed the two reading as one. She told my friend that she want my friend to be happy. My friend rang me to tell me this in her tears.

My friend has now moved country and started her new job, she is very very happy now.

Her man is next to come in Linda's reading, so i will come back to update you all. Though nth has happened yet to me from my reading ,but i wil come back once there is anything.

anyone needs her number, pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

She sounds like a fantastic person and the sort of person people should seriously consider going to. She obviously cares about her clients enough to make sure they understand everything, even when it is on her own dime.

As I've said before, not all readers are charlatans and cheats, some of us really care about people. That doesn't mean we don't offer a paid service, but it does mean we pay attention when people are really in need and try to help out where we can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mondaysucks

Just another little bit about linda green to update you all, my friends went to see her in June, 3 weeks after the reading, first thing she said came up(one week earlier though), my friend was shocked. Also because its big big decision for her to take as it involves moving countries etc. so my friend wanted to have another reading with Linda, Linda could not arrange to meet my friend, but agreed to call her to do one over the phone.

Linda rang my friend and gave her the reading over the phone, at the end she did not charge the fee for reading , only charged for the call as Linda felt sorry for my friend not being an english native speaker. Linda believe my friend understood her better after 2nd reading with her, so she deemed the two reading as one. She told my friend that she want my friend to be happy. My friend rang me to tell me this in her tears.

My friend has now moved country and started her new job, she is very very happy now.

Her man is next to come in Linda's reading, so i will come back to update you all. Though nth has happened yet to me from my reading ,but i wil come back once there is anything.

anyone needs her number, pm me.
    hi irishbreeze can you mail me lindas contact details. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luimneach

Sosume wrote: »
    Hi all, I thought I'd post my thoughts to you all on Linda Green the Psychic/Tarot Reader, I went to see yesterday out in The Clarion Hotel in Lucan. I got her number, so if anyones needs it, just PM me:D...anyhoo, down to business, she is about 30 years old and a lovely girl, very open and friendly. She did a mixture of Tarot cards and some other cards that I am not familiar with, they had big symbols/pictures on them, very bright and colourful:)and she used both decks in the reading...first I shuffled the smaller "colourful cards" and then the Tarot...ok so this is the guts of my reading...You may all rush out and buy a hat asap...lol...in 4 months time or before Christmas, I will meet the man I'm going to marry. I know him already from years ago, but I never went out with him, he wears a uniform eg Garda, Solider etc. hat and all, and he has an accent that I will slag him over...(sounds like me alright;))...I cannot think of who he is...but anyhoo...He already has a little girl from a previous relationship, but never married her Mom, I will move to Kildare with him in 5/6 years time from now, and I will have 1 pregnancy with him, with a possibility of 2 children...twins I know...FYI...my sister has twin girls...yikkes:eek:!!!
    My Dad came through and she did describe him quite well, he passed away near 21 years ago...so that was nice....I'm to win Money, it won't be Millions like the lottery, but it's a money win, nonetheless...yippee:D. I will be offered a new job next year 2012, and she recommended that I take it...So there ya have it, that's basically what she told me, now of course there was more bit's and piece's, but it's not really relevant to my overall recommendation of her...I thought she was a good reader...she didn't ask me any questions at all...she just fired out all the information that the cards showed....I'll update you all when it comes to pass...:).
    I went to Linda myself there Friday, and i see somethings she said to you she also said to me like, "I will meet the man I'm going to marry. I know him already from years ago, but I never went out with him", i was told the exact same thing. and she told my friend who visited her some where else, things that she told me bout mine. it all seems to be bit repeated. she did tell me things only family would know, so i suppose i gotta wait and see what turns out to be true! I really only went for the fun of things, so i wont take it too seriously... but sure time will tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Hi all. Have never got a reading but would be really interested in getting my tarot cards read. I see Patricia Westin is in North Dublin, does anyone know how much she charges? And has anyone been to her and is she good?

Can you recommend any other good tarot card readers in North Dublin or Dublin for that matter?

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ed warren

Lovely Lady called Bunny located near statoil garage on N2 from Finglas to Ashbourne I think Kilshane cross

Hi angel helper would you have bunnys
    Number can u send it on to me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rd11

hi just want to know did u ever get carols number ?

• Advertisement

could u please send the number on

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

rd11 wrote: »
    could u please send the number on
    The number for Carol is on the directory on www.paranormal.ie

ed warren wrote: »
    the old lady beside garage you just go up to her house and knock on the door, i went up early around 11 and when she opens the door just ask can you have a reading, such a lovely old woman :) she doesnt see anybody after 4 though !

there is a man now in finglas geoff i cant think of his second name anybody know this??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ed warren

rd11 wrote: »
    the old lady beside garage you just go up to her house and knock on the door, i went up early around 11 and when she opens the door just ask can you have a reading, such a lovely old woman :) she doesnt see anybody after 4 though !

there is a man now in finglas geoff i cant think of his second name anybody know this??

Hi does bunny live right next to the garage either left or right just
    Not sure thanks

Hi does bunny live right next to the garage either left or right just
    Not sure thanks
    she the house with the big billbord in her garden once you see that you have the right house,

• Registered Users Posts: 9 acarra

Hi

I'm also looking for a number for Stephanie in Cobh - could someone help me please? i would really appricate it

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

acarra wrote: »
    Hi

I'm also looking for a number for Stephanie in Cobh - could someone help me please? i would really appricate it

thanks

Hi Acarra,

Stephanie
    Type: Tea Leaves, Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium

She is listed towards the bottom of the directory on Paranormal.ie Directory Page: http://www.paranormal.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I'm searching for a good medium in Dublin, can someone please PM me any info please?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 december80

hi i am looking fora number for mary murphy in ilac centre please has anyone her number please

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Grey_Goose

meryem wrote: »
    It will be much better if site admin of http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html page provides some submission form on the site itself.

Excelent suggestion

• Advertisement

I also went to see Linda Green in the plaza in tallagh and I think she was great! I was quite cynical but she was lovely and I was extremely upset, crying before we even started because I lost my mam so recently and a best friend this year too.

She said that my mam said my dad was useless, so true, and that she was getting a good laugh out of watching him and Margaret fighting-Margaret is his long term girlfriend that I didn't mention! She told me funny things about my mam that were true, nothing life changing just a general description, she did say my mam loved my boyfriend-true, she loved him. Said my mam had q miscarriage-true. And said that my mam said to get a knew kettle, we had just been saying the night before that ours was leaking!

She then asked who the young man who died is and I said my friend, she said that he was there saying "its my own bloody fault" which is mad because it was linked to bad diet and drink.

I was in a state really and she took so much time to make me feel so much better and if the things I'm saying aren't completely mind blowing its probably cos I forget loads too because it was mainly all things related to my mam I was concentrating on. In short I would defo recommend her to anyone, she does have a gift and she's a lovely lovely woman :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 creepers

Hi ,
    Can someone please recommend a good fortune teller in Laois/offaly or Kildare area.
    As have got it into my head that I want to see one but they have to be good .
    Any suggestions would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭aoife1991

I heard Mary Burn in Cobh died? :O Does anyone know if that's true? :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lossizzy

Hi

Can anyone give me feedback on Joe Gough in Ashbourne/Duleek?

Thanks

I just went to Mrs.Murphy- chrystal Murphy on north earl street. 30 for about 5 minutes of generic rubbish! I hate bad mouthing but she was serious the biggest con artist and waste of money. Please save your money people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 IrlPoliticsFan

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has Betty's number?

Thanking you in advance,

C. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mambarella

Hello,

I saw a tarot card/medium a couple of years ago at my friends house..she was great and named my dead grandfather and described him so well (I didn't even know the details she described but my mum later confirmed them much to my surprise). I'd love to see her again but I'm not even sure of her name.

All I know is that she used to do readings at the farmers market in Marlay Park, she is quite young (could be 25-35) and she has an american accent and wears glasses. Her name could possibly be Fiona or Alison...does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'd love another reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vcorcoran

[thank you so much for your post about Dymphna! i wont be wasting my money on her! u shudda gave her a kick in the arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jcgalway

Hi,

I am trying to locate a number for Conor O'Donghue in Moate.
    I have a mobile that seams to be off and I have an 0818 number that does not seam to work either. If anyone has upto date details on him that would be much appreciated.
    You can PM me with number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DesignKit

Lorraine Collins I found to be fantastic, she was in a place in Black Rock I think? I have her number if you would like it x

Advertisement