Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

DianaDors wrote: »
    do you know anything about Stefan de gillan

Stefan is a great medium, a seriously nice guy and a gentleman. We had him at the Dublin Paranormal Convention last year and his ques were out the door, he was still doing readings after the stands came down as he didnt want to leave anyone without a reading who came for one. Hopefully have him back again this year. http://www.stefandegillian.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

6th wrote: »
    Stefan is a great medium, a seriously nice guy and a gentleman. We had him at the Dublin Paranormal Convention last year and his ques were out the door, he was still doing readings after the stands came down as he didnt want to leave anyone without a reading who came for one. Hopefully have him back again this year. http://www.stefandegillian.com/

When I click on the link provided i get this message

'' The following error was encountered:

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: Trojan-Downloader.HTML.Agent.ok ''

Anybody else?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I get a domain expired message.

D'oh!

Anyone who wants a number for him go to: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

have just joined the board and its full of info!!...hey Celtic, just been sussing out mediums to go to and came across Billy Martin, you seem to think he's the bizz, just wondering do you know anything about Stefan de gillan or conor o'donoghue??...having a **** life at the mo, am living in the midlands and would love to go to one, altho have booked billy but thats not till end of july so if any of the others were any good and available I'd go see them first...do you or would anyone have there numbers ????...

id wait to see Billy and judge him for yourself esp on future stuff....ask specific questions though otherwise he'll sound generic

dont go to see a psychic more then once every 6 months to avoid headmelt

hes the best ive encountered out of 3 readers, the other two being Eddie Christian, Catherine Woods...oh & that girl next door to Eddie...others rate these 3 very highly but they didnt come through for me...

everyone is different

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

:( hey ophelia, would you have the number for Gina and anymore info on her like how much and how good is she, what does she do, cards, medium??..could you pm her number pleasssse?:P

Could you send me Gina's number as well?

Hoping to see Fiona Faery soon. Does any one know where she is based and does anyone have any feed back on her? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭purplekitty

ohmygawd... there is a great psychic in portlaoise,
    she has been used several times by the Gardai to help locate or find dead bodies.

she is located in the ally way up from (sounds stupid) abrakebra, beside xtravision, but is up in an old building.

was a sceptic going in.

and before i even sat down she told me there was an old man in the room who had just past away, which was true... she told me his name was Harry... which was true..

she told me that a person called Ryan would come into my life and make a major impact... true...
    she told me that i was going to be in a minor car crash... true...

she then told me what harry was trying to express, its personal so i wont go into it, but it was spot on.
    then she gave me advice on the future,

and best of all she recorded everything so i wouldnt forget it when i left.

was amazing!!!

sounds interesting. How much did they charge? Do u just walk in or do u have to make appointment? any particular hours? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Going to see Stefan De Gillian on Thursday, can't wait. I've been to Billy Martin a few times but have to say the last few readings have been very vague.

Fingers crossed Thursday will go will, fingers crossed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

Purplekitty - can you send me any contact details you have for the lady in Portlaoise? My sister lives near to there and has been looking for a good psychic for some time now. Thanks a mil.

• Advertisement

Me too? Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

ohmygawd... there is a great psychic in portlaoise,
    she has been used several times by the Gardai to help locate or find dead bodies.

Do you know if she has ever been approached by the Gardai to try and find the girls who disappeared, ie Fiona Pender, JoJo Dollard?

I went to Billy Martin twice, and I was impressed - he was able to tell me what was going on in my life and what my plans were. He always asks though if you want to hear the good things or the bad things, I just didn't want to hear bad.

My sister-in-law went to him 5 days after my mother died, he was able to tell her she had a boyfriend (she wasn't married to my brother at the time) whose father had died recently (true, he died 4 weeks before my mother) he explained we were about to get a shock over the sudden death another close relation - it would be a phone call early in the morning. He had described the circumstances of mum's death, but it was 5 days later! He said alright some things can take a few days to reach a Psychic. He also described one more death which would be our final run of bad luck, an elderly relation. My grandmother died a few weeks later. We felt relieved to know we wouldn't experience any more heartbreak for a while!

A cousin called to him a few weeks after her friend was killed in a hit-and-run, he was able to give details about this incident that were shocking - years later these facts emerged as accurate!

Just wondering, has anybody here ever used the palm reader at Eyre Square in Galway city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 villaman

If you are talking about Christine Houlihan, Gina in Mountmellick is far better at what she does. A lot of people in the area don't trust her findings, some prefer to go and see Gina, sometimes you have toprepare yourself for a two/three hour reading, and she is absolutely bang on. She too has helpedthe policein the past and has recently located a suicide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

Glad someone said it.
    me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

kelle wrote: »
    He said alright some things can take a few days to reach a Psychic.
    i have that problem too;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jessica15

Hey I'm new to this, just searching the web for a good psychic and came across this forum:) INTERESTING

Well i'm not new to pyschic been to see SOOO many over the years....sum good sum not so good. Went to see Billy Marting a few times and never really came away knowing anything more then when i went in. I found him very fast and doesn't really give you time to take in the information. I've heard some amazing things about him but for me he wasn't so amazing. Also went to see Pat in tuallomore one of the seven brothers OMG very poor reading didn't get anything from it. I really feel i need a good reading and not for any of the above. Could anyone advise me and give contact details? please

P.s loving reading all your comments on the different psychic you have seen:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

villaman wrote: »
    If you are talking about Christine Houlihan, Gina in Mountmellick is far better at what she does. A lot of people in the area don't trust her findings, some prefer to go and see Gina, sometimes you have toprepare yourself for a two/three hour reading, and she is absolutely bang on. She too has helpedthe policein the past and has recently located a suicide
    could you pm me gina,s number if you have it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭stressed out

Regarding Claire Crystal - I wouldn't recommend her. Shegot some of my past right but none of my future. She told me within 18 months I would be married to an accountant and starting to have children. She told me I would be working in social care. 5 years later I never met an accountant - thank God! - and have no children and am a designer by profession :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NiChaimhsi

Can someone PM me Gina's number? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kerrybabe

Hi I was due to visit Dympna in Clondalkin tomorrow but she's not answering her phone!
    Could anyone recommend a good fortune teller or pyschic? I'm based in Dublin but willing to travel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Adagiodiva

Can someone PM me Gina's no too please!!

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

kerrybabe wrote: »
    Hi I was due to visit Dympna in Clondalkin tomorrow but she's not answering her phone!
    Could anyone recommend a good fortune teller or pyschic? I'm based in Dublin but willing to travel.

Hi kerrybabe, Did you get to Dympna in the end? There is another ladies caroline ward in clondalkin she is fab the best ive been to and ive been to loads if you want her number pm me.

Can somebody pm me Gina's Number aswell please,

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kerrybabe

:)Hi Dandoline
    Yea i went in the end. She spoke to me for 20mins told me loads I hope it all comes true. 1 thing has come true already in fact!! We'll see what the next 6 months bring..lots of changes .. She's €80 a bit steep for 20 mins. Is Gina good? I see alot of people requesting her number. Where is she based?
    Kerrybabe

villaman wrote: »

I'm going to see Christine Holohan next week. Just wondering what people's experience of her has been? Could some one pm me contact details for Gina as well please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KARMI

I've been to a few people in the east, gareth, fiona, a lady at holisic fair, her name escapes my mind some old lady in ashbourne that was really strange and demented:eek:. My friends and FAMILY have been to a few more, i'll rate them as i've heard.

Based on what you know about them could you award >
    3 pts for past info - 3pts for present info - 3pts for future info = max points 9 :)
    • Billy Martin
      Mullingar Co West Meath-- Pts 6
    • Stefan de Gillian ----Mullingar Co WestMeath---Pts unknown
    • Mother & Daughter -Temple bar Dublin
      Pts 6
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts 6
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts 3/6 mixed opions
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts unknown
    I'm going back to one of these tomorrow night for the 2nd time and will update accordingly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 harrymchoudi

http://www.russellgrant.com/, you cant go wrong with this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronvos

Hi

I have had 2 medium readings of stefan the gillian.
    I am from holland and living in ireland.

This man was totaly mind blowing.
    he had contact with my dad and mum.

the things he got thru were totaly accurate and mindblowing.
    my dad past away when I was 10 and had 2 violins.

Stefan said to me , your dad is wondering where his violins are,

he also knew to tell me allong many other things that I had build an extention to my house and that I at the moment was working on the shed.

As many allready know he is unbelievable good, and I would highly recommend him

for people that like to contact him ring <snip>

you wont be sorry.( I give him 10 out of 10 )

ron vos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patricia 52

Yes .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also went to see stefan in mullincar.

as you said he is totaly amazing.

I have seen psychics in the past , but none of them were as good as Stefan de Gillian.

I hope to go and see him again in near future.

Bye for now.

Patricia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lmstew

Have been to see Gareth Keogan twice in Trim, he is amazing, he has told me things about my past that you could not make up. Its been 3 years since I have seen him and everything he told me would happen has happened. I know he moved to Canada for a while but is back now so if anyone knows where he is doing his readings now please let me know.

I have been to a lot of fortune tellers and I can honestly say everyone of them has been crap except Gareth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 _Pearly_

Hi,

Could someone PM me Gina's number too. Thanks a mill!

Advertisement