Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lake michigan lightning - Long Exposure Photo

• 08-05-2012 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭

ZAeTV.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Very nice, did you take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

No I wish just found it on Reddit:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Those eels must get REAL ANGRY during Full Moon....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Cool, I'm trying to figure out what city it is I think I can rule out Chicago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

It is CHICAGO - North Lake Shore Drive

3 pic Series : ( Watch the Police Boat Blue- Light ..turn around and get the hell out of dodge!)
    http://imgur.com/a/yIqSK#0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭dublincelt

Lived in Chicago in the summer of 99. Used to love heading down to the lake at night when a thunder storm was forecast to roll in. I lived just a few blocks from the Lake on the Northshore. Would just sit by the water and watch the fork lightning and thunder get closer and closer. Then run back to the house and enjoy the deluge from the porch. Once the system passed through the air that had been thick sticky hot and heavy got much lighter cooler and less humid.

Those thunderstorms are the best I have ever seen, epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Amazing pic,looks like it's straight from Zeus himself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Well I've just found my new wallpaper, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

WHy does the lightning strike the water surface and not something taller closer by?

Advertisement