Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic Stephanie from Cobh - any good?

• 16-11-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all - I have booked an appointment with Stephanie from Cobh for a psychic reading - have any of you got any info on her, good or bad?? How long does she spend with you, does she predict any future happenings, has she been accurate in anything at all? I'm really nervous about spending the money if im disappointed - i have been really disappointed before with readings!

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

Belladance wrote: »
    Hi all - I have booked an appointment with Stephanie from Cobh for a psychic reading - have any of you got any info on her, good or bad?? How long does she spend with you, does she predict any future happenings, has she been accurate in anything at all? I'm really nervous about spending the money if im disappointed - i have been really disappointed before with readings!

Thanks in advance..
    i went to her last night,

il have to wait and see what happens

but i will say one thing i also went to one night before and nearly word for word they were exactly the same predictions

they both were able to say what was going on @ the moment

but in my opinion i beleive ur future changes from time to time by actions u take

but she did tell me i would have a brother die in next few years

all my sisters were told the same thing by other tellers

i dont know we shall see

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Belladance

niallkkk wrote: »
    i went to her last night,

il have to wait and see what happens

but i will say one thing i also went to one night before and nearly word for word they were exactly the same predictions

they both were able to say what was going on @ the moment

but in my opinion i beleive ur future changes from time to time by actions u take

but she did tell me i would have a brother die in next few years

all my sisters were told the same thing by other tellers

i dont know we shall see

i hope you didnt tell your brother/s this!!

i didnt like her. she told me lots of general stuff and told me i was hard to read..

i wouldnt go as far as to say i didnt like her i just dont know and am a sceptic,

i dont really think any of them can tell the future @ all really

thats my opinion.

u see she tols me i am going to pull my finger out and change of career and things would get better,but i mean i can go away and make things better myself and work harder,also told me i was hard to read,ive been told that before.

I really dont know about this fortune telling stuff,i dont think i beleive it,but we will see,i was tild tah tI would have a baby boy in next 18 months but she didnt know i had a girl already,the only thing I will say is that Len in Limerick word for word gave me all the same predictions as her.il give them to ye and seee if she gave anyone else the same.

1.2 boys to be big into sport ie professional and famous(also i would take up a sport again or get involved and be successful myself and be involved in boys sporting career)
    2 i was in the army in a previous life
    3 she sees 6 kids in my family(i said no there are 8)she said 1 is abroad and she paused other one will die in next few years.
    4 i am @ an all time low and things are changing in my life and what will happen in next few years i will never look back.
    5 change or addition to my career
    6 change of address last move was stressful but next move will be happy
    7my mother will be ill this year all year but nothin major just flus
    8 my parents have drifted apart
    9 i have addictive personality
    10 I need to work on my relationship
    11 i suffer from depression from time to time

all these things she got bang on,so as for what she predicts for the future we will have to see

Let us know if she has told anyone the same things????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snow princess

Hi, anyone who has been to stephnie for a reading before, can you please tell me her contact details?? email or phone number?? Also where does she actually live in cobh,where she does the readings???? Thanks!!!!! :) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I went to Maria in Cobh 2 weeks ago and i found her very good, shes French but settled here with over 20years now just wondered if other people had a good experience with her , thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Cam1

Hi there I was wondering if you have a contact number for Stephanie in cobh I would love to go and see her .

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Cam1 wrote: »
    Hi there I was wondering if you have a contact number for Stephanie in cobh I would love to go and see her .

Thanks in advance

Stephanies number is <snip>

wife and me had a baby boy 2 months ago as predicted by veronica(cork)
    she also got right that my wifes aunt would die of cancer.
    she was bang on with times and dates of both these unfortunately for my wifes aunt she was only 47 and has 3 young kid :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Anyone got a number for Veronica?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

i wouldnt go as far as to say i didnt like her i just dont know and am a sceptic,

i dont really think any of them can tell the future @ all really

thats my opinion.

u see she tols me i am going to pull my finger out and change of career and things would get better,but i mean i can go away and make things better myself and work harder,also told me i was hard to read,ive been told that before.

I really dont know about this fortune telling stuff,i dont think i beleive it,but we will see,i was tild tah tI would have a baby boy in next 18 months but she didnt know i had a girl already,the only thing I will say is that Len in Limerick word for word gave me all the same predictions as her.il give them to ye and seee if she gave anyone else the same.

1.2 boys to be big into sport ie professional and famous(also i would take up a sport again or get involved and be successful myself and be involved in boys sporting career)
    3 she sees 6 kids in my family(i said no there are 8)she said 1 is abroad and she paused other one will die in next few years.
    4 i am @ an all time low and things are changing in my life and what will happen in next few years i will never look back.

all these things she got bang on,so as for what she predicts for the future we will have to see

stephanie is also a medium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

stephanie got a lot correct for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

I have been to Stephanie a few times , so far mostly everything came true bar one or two things.
    I have been recently too so waiting to see if what he predicted will happen, hopefully it will.
    I have been to a few fortune tellers and have to say I was very happy with Stephanie , she was lovely and I always felt better leaving. Will definitely go see her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andyd16

Hi guys, would any of you mind passing on stephanie or veronica's number to me? I'm in Killarney, but seeing the recommendations I would have no problem driving to cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eaglewinged

Hi all. Could someone please PM me Stephanie's number and Veronica's number? I can't seem to find them anywhere!

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sweetchillie

Coukd someone give me Veronica's phone number too please

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭teachertrixibel

Can I get Veronica and Stephanie's numbers please? has anyone been to see both, and if so, who did you think was better?

Thx
    Trix:)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

That kind of sounds like a pretty good psychological profile of the type of person that goes to mediums / psychics. Let's face it, you don't go to these people unless you are looking for big changes and things aren't exactly rosy in the garden.

Fools and their money, and all that... people go to be told things will get better and that they were something better in a 'previous' life, but essentially you're just being mugged. Don't mean to sound condescending, but you really should read up on the subject a bit before handing your money to these clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lisaob

Hey, could anyone give me a contact number for Stephaine in Cobh? Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

Hi Does anyone have Veronica's number? Ive been to Stephanie and shes was great. Just want to go to Veronica to see if the predictions match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kasperk xx

Hi all, im thinking of booking a reading with Stephanie im wondering would anyone know how long id be waiting for an appointment and how much it costs also would it be ok to record the reading to listen back to. Thanks

• Advertisement

kasperk xx wrote: »
    Hi all, im thinking of booking a reading with Stephanie im wondering would anyone know how long id be waiting for an appointment and how much it costs also would it be ok to record the reading to listen back to. Thanks

Hey, i wasnt waiting long for an appointment, I texted her and she got back to me that day. She charges €50 and she wrote down most of the things she said to me. I dont know if she will let you record the session.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kasperk xx

Thanks Silver91, il text her then. Thats great that she writes things down I only wanted to record it in case I forgot some of the things she tells me. Did you find her good?

Also could you pm me her number I thought I saw it in another post but can't find it now. Im going to cork for a few days at the end of the month hoping to see her then.

kasperk xx wrote: »
    Thanks Silver91, il text her then. Thats great that she writes things down I only wanted to record it in case I forgot some of the things she tells me. Did you find her good?

Also could you pm me her number I thought I saw it in another post but can't find it now. Im going to cork for a few days at the end of the month hoping to see her then.

Stephanie was amazing. I'll pm you her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 poshey22

Anyone have a number for Stephaine or Veronica can mail me please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jennybyrnee

Hiya I was just wondering would you have a number for Stephanie I saw her a few years back would love to see her again, I’m not sure if she’s still around??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Hiya I was just wondering would you have a number for Stephanie I saw her a few years back would love to see her again, I’m not sure if she’s still around??

Is that you Stephanie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Send her your number over the ether, she’ll get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dunnear1234

Does anyone have her number or email? Does she do phone readings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tes1980

Hi would l9ve Stephanie's number, i lost all my numbers when my phone broke, i find her to be so accurate!! Thanks 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Buckalaylay

Do you have Eronica's number. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement